Buying homemade steroids?

I am the 1

I know of a guy that makes his on gear. He is a pretty big guy. It's around the same price as everybody else. Would you trust a guy that makes his on stuffhas is deca is 200mg and his test iis either 200 or 250mg.

siegmund

All ugls make there own gear , my friend ,unless its pharma ,, its a ugl , would I trust a guy , well  thats why theres review sites , so you can research ,, now if I didnt know the guy , or anyone runni g the gear I wouldnt take the chance now if you know him ,  and plp are running the gear , and everything is filtered right , yes , just like reviewing a source , you need to do your homework just like knowing the solvents used , is there eo, what % ba and bb , alot to know , everyone thinks this is easy its not you need to know what solvents your body tolerates ,

I am the 1

I don't him only know of him. I only know one guy that tried some tren he made. He said it was some good stuff. 

siegmund

Then thats something you will have to decide ,, myself im not spending any money without knowing solvents , and % , I know what my body will and wont tolorate ,,  

borsuczek

Back to Europe. Africa was a bad experience. Gyms there are good but all food is gmo etc. Full of pesticides. I was sluggish everyday. Been back to UK for month and feeling like a new born. Back to work ( gym)!How's u? 

siegmund

Quite honestly I been using international andI just had a bad experience , I personally have not used any domestics in a while , so without personal experience with there products , I cant vouch for them do what im doing im talking to some of the guys by PM, and im checking a fews reviews ,, so im sorry rite now I cant do as I. Doing and youll be fine I promise ,,,,, so if your not friends yet with some members here senx a friend request , hope this helps