can any one tell me your experiences of nolvadex and clomid? Not from the internet but your own experiences,thx.

Bruceboxing1224

can any one tell me your experiences of nolvadex and clomid? Not from the internet but your own experiences,thx.

<p>hey guys,i need you help. i am going to run my pct cycle, but still not decided which one to use, clomid or nolvdex, i did a lot of research, but i think your personal experiences will benefit me a lot, thanks for help.</p>

B

Burrr

I'd suggest you use both of them together. PCT is not all that bad for most guys, it will probably only be a couple weeks before the SERMs have your test levels boosted back up.

JARHEAD2

I agree with burr.... To ensure gains are kept and to help your body recover its best to use both! It pays to take all of the right measures.

SenseiMiagi

I will 3rd Burr....I use both, in fact I am using both right now.  They work well together, and I have had success using them in tandem 

B

Burrr

Here's a great article for you to read. https://thinksteroids.com/articles/combining-serms-clomid-nolvadex/

3rd_levelup

Good info burr yeah I agree in cutting dose in half. At least that works for me. I think to many people get stuck on the normal recommend does and don't know how to fine tune. +1 homie

Dolf

Bruce I've noticed you make the comment about personal experiences and not read off the net on several post. I understand what and why you want that, but I can tell you that 99% of the answers you recieve are from personal experiences. Especially something as basic and novice as pct serms. 

B

Burrr

at moderate doses most guys really dont have many sides from PCT. Running both serms at lower doses gets you a great PCT and very little sides.