Cant beat this deal

Loomer1

Ok so ive known about this for a while now and i want to share this with all with the mg fam. So you need to have Safeway in your town not sure if amy other grocerie stores have this. You go to the deli where they make sandwiches its usually next to the gross pre made chinese food. Ask for a breakfast burrito they have pre made ones but they all have bacon or sausage on them. Tell the person you dont eat pork so can you sub for chicken breast. They always cool about it. They will make it in front of you you can get as many eggs as you want at 50 cents extra after 2 of them. I get 2 whites and 1 whole. Then you have many options on condiments, veggies, cheese, and so on. If your cool and it helps to wear a tank top if a girl is working they wont even charge for the eggs. In my case. Lol. Anyways you can get all that and a fountain drink for under 4 dollars. And you save another 50 cents if you got a safeway card. So in total i just paid 3.89 with the discount for everything. I dont even think its possible to make it yourself for that cheap. So there you go peeps perfect high protein meal that you surely to get full on for under 4 dollars. And the ingredients are good quality and fresh. 

siegmund

You always wearing the tanktop im sure :)) but thanks for the info , im lazy when it comes to breakfast.  I been eating power bars 30mg protein. But we all know nothing beat real food i may give it a shot , and i am whearing my tanktop for the free eggg ,,, 

Even tho amazingmonkey , would comment on myappearance.oh if he were still here  

But trash needed takenout yesterday  and he was put in a bag ...

And for the record guys and gals im doing this a while now ,and.on the sites even longer ,  we are all no where near perfect , just like i know i let myself go a little bit.  But when a member starts to rip at everyones little fault , and try to belittle them ...he need go , because i already know where its going and trust me its not getting no better 

We had a few power lifters here , crown , and i dont know where he went but he was one hell of a member and a gentlemen 

Then we had someone i was very very tight with , but every time he touched a aas , he would completely rip apart ppl for ,oh your weak oyour training wrong  oh you dont know juice or and so on ...we almost lost dolpf , and a few others that were good solid members and i was not even a mod then but i went to a few ppl and he was gone....

Bottom line , we all fall short , we all are going to have our weak spots.ect and mine right now.is i did not kick my cycle fully in , im at half of what i want ,but life gets in way 

But now :)))) every plus in my corner and time to turn itup...i have a few extra bf but like i say im not a bber , or a power lifter  ,   im in middle , 

Bottom line noone will ever come to our home and start picking at anyone of our little short comings..this is not what mg about ,, and semfi ty , yes for 50 im not that bad , but.im content ...and now do to a comment , 

And now time i turn it up a few notches ty monkeyman for the push ...

blastthru23

Just picked up some pork loin for $.99 a lb at Lucky's. Got 6 lbs, 3 days worth of meat. Got some fat to trim off of it, but fuck it, it's protein for cheap!

I

icdeadlifters

I got a Safeway..... Can't go in there cause I smacked da shit out of a child abuser and women hitter......ooooops

Loomer1

Forsure brotha rain or shine its always tank top and hat season. Lol its bad when all i got in my closet is gym gear so muscle shirts and nikes everyday allday

Loomer1

Even with a lil extra bf im sure your still a monsta brotha. Like Rich Piana says were only 5% of the world so no mattet how we feel about ourselves at times we always look good.