Carb Cycling plan

patriots21

Looking to drop 10 pounds of stubborn fat. Mainly lower back fat. Seems to be the hardest to get rid of i I have no problem doing cardio.  I see alot of carb cycling plans out there but I have a carb cycling plan that is Monday-Sunday.  I would like everybody critique. I weigh 184lbs as of this writing. 

a.     Monday 300g  day

b.    Tuesday 200g day

c.     Wednesday 100g day

d.    Thursday 300g day

e.     Friday 100g day

f.      Sat 50g day

g.    Sun no carb day

Patriots21

blastthru23

Ok, that's a start. Can u get your TDEE and bf%? That way we can fashion a complete plan with a baseline to start from. Your TDEE will help determine you total calories per day, and from which macro they will come from proportionally.  Please keep in mind that carbs and protein are both 4 cals per gram and fat 9 cals per gram. Further, you want to eat no less than 6 times per day, a drink no less than 1.5 gallons of water per day. 

blastthru23

Also, will u be running any gear, or natty during this period? One more thing, i know you made an introduction, but for reference, could you post a complete body stats? That way everyone can work from that info to help you with your goal during this cutting phase :)

flagcia

@patriots21 3 days ago: <<"Just finished a Test E cycle. Now ready to cut.  Starting an ECA stack and will be doing fasted cardio for a month with a keto diet. Is there anything I can add to help? I have  t3, clenbuterol , dnp and yohimbe.>>

Weren't you going to do a keto diet? Why opening a new post with a total different diet method? 

Did you decide this based on the replies and your research or what?

blastthru23

My feeling is that patriot was going to go "hardcore" and perhaps decided on a more sober approach after he was advised to toss the DNP etc. Probably working on figuring out the best plan for attack I think.

patriots21

on pct right now dude. Going to Natty AF.  I just finished Test E cycle. Okay with losing muscles.   I have T3, Clenbuterol and ECA. I threw away my DNP since everybody told me to kill that shit and dump it.  as of this writing. I weigh 185lbs. 5'7. 37 years old. 12%BF. 

flagcia

Nice, glad to see you took time to research. I bet you'll look great in 4-5 week and you'll keep all cycle gains!

SemperFi

flagcia said:
</p><p>you'll keep all cycle gains!</p><p>
</p><p>Not possible and false expectations. False expectations is premature resentment. ;) We ALWAYS have to give something back. </p><p> </p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p> </p><p> </p>

SemperFi

Whatever you do DO NOT stack any combination of T3, clen or ECA together. And based on your level of experience ignore the advice of anyone who would suggest that you stack them together. If you do decide to use any of them use them SOLO and learn the proper way to cycle them at your own risk.

Just on the fact that you had DNP in your procession I will go out on a limb and tell you to throw the rest of those in the trash as well.... because as of right now they are the devil in the closet calling your name and you have no idea how to use them.

Experience and enjoy the benefits of a properly tailored nutrition plan and kick the chemicals to the curb for now.

BTW- There is no such thing as STUBBORN FAT. That is a marketing scheme to sell the latest and greatest device and/or supplement. We cannot spot reduce fat. We can only reduce our overall BF%. It just happens that your lower back fat is the last to go and you have not done enough to make that happen yet. It took you years to put it on so express the same patience in removing it.

No short cuts and no excuses! ;)

SEMPER FI

flagcia

Well, if he stills on gear (I still don't know if he's gonna use a cutting stack) and he makes thing well, he can preserve all lean muscle. Other thing is if he's gonna do this on PCT.