Chasing off sources

D

Dont_trip

It's crazy the way some guys go about this....not here but on meso or reddit you watch good sources come in and get flamed to death by these

website.  "Crusaders" who do more harm than good...then members cry about not having any good sources yet the same members on those sites who chase off every source have their own private source who they share to no one lol....I love this site and how we handle bullshit and may we never become a bitter site where hateful members go to flame others....I bring this up because of two stand up sources I no here we're ridiculed and givin shit over nothing and I'm glad we show respect to those who come with respect...members here saw when GG tried to come here sellingGH and oils we told him no and showed him the door or when Dionysus labs was pulling bullshit moves and being shady trying to get OUR members to leave this website for his scam artist secretly self owned website he created we banned that guy and kicked his ass to the curb.... Or this whole tyran labs thing we came together and told the dude wasup.....let's keep it up guys when new sources come do research see what's up pay attention to how they conduct themselves don't flame them upon entry and 1 last thing no fanboys allowed those mf'erZ will not be here thanks for reading through the rant brothers =)

D

Dont_trip

I tell you what this place would be active if members would do more than pounce on free gear promo' s it's amazing how many guys jump out of the woodworks lol ;) sorry Dshan couldn't  resist 

D

dolfanshan

Like I said. They're come out of the cracks like cockroaches when the lights go out. Makes me sick...

siegmund

Good post dt , and true , we have a way of we ed ding the  s out , im around the sites a few years now , and I have learned so much and still learning ,, but the BIGGEST THING A OP, needs to keep in mind is ,, this is the internet , there are 100s of 1000s , predators out there trying to pounce , and in reality if they hit a few good sites and bang 5000 plp which is a low # T 200 a whack, thats a quick 200k ,, yes that quick that fast , so for us bros in the game , sites are our eyes ,,.. 

and the thinv that.kills me is , plp that want to be knowm it alls , anx top guru and im better than you, I know more , who gu ves a fuck !! Good go fuck your self bitch !! 

We are notm like that here and if we were , id be gone here also , I hate.a.mfer thinks he better , orngot the text book on aas , fuckyou , I share on first hand exp., thats it , but.were tight knit will stay tight knit and thats that...

and for the record , I do have ,2.other accounts , go check my activity , its for information , thatsm it , no im  .  Lieing I have a few friends that are just like us , and I  .  Pm ,, but we are a clean site , COME ON YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING BLIND , NOT TO SEE THE RESPECT AND HONOR AND NO BASHING HERE AND INFO AND ,, SHALL I CONTINUE SIEG

D

Dont_trip

Thank you for your post I have accounts on a couple boards as well....experience is what I listen to text books and studys.... don't mean shit in the grand scheme of things we are all different for example I could do 1g test get no bloat no gyno another guy does 350 a week and gets gyno because his body is different it is not a one size fits all and that goes for training diet and even supplements....personal experience is what I listeN for guys that have been in the trenches I don't ask a scientist what happens when a grenade goes off I ask the guy throwing it lol....this site has such potential we just gotta keep cleaning the streets and look out for each others best Interest listen to what guys here say if they have a feeling a source is no good listen to what they say and don't jump right into flaming the source evaluate the problem

siegmund

Thats what sets mg apart , free speech, free thinking , everyones reasoning isnt the same , BOTTOM FUCKING LIne is this ,, NOONE ANDNI PROMISE WILL EVER FIND A SITE SO , WHATS THE WORD IM LOOKING FOR , SOCIALY FREE , AND AT THE ZAME TIME , LEARN AND RUNM PROPPER , YES WE DONT HAVE.ALL THE INFORMATION "YET " ON FORUM BUT WE ARE CLIMBING , AND WHAT KILLS MENIS THIS OTHER ZITES SAY WE WANT  .  TO BE THEM , FUCK NO IF WE DID ID BE THERE ,,, AND NOT BASHING THEM LIKE I SAU X I HAVE FR SMON OTHER SITES , BUT THEY ARE NOT MG , AND MG IS NOT A COPY 5AM PASTE SITEMITS UNIQUE REP ANX WHAT PLP FAIL TO UNDERSTAND ,, AND IM JUST GETTING IT ITS A SITE FOR  .  MEMBERS BUILT BYM MEMBERS WHICH MEns freedom of everything ,   what  .  More can be said ... 

sieg ,, we xont want to be noone else we are us , we are brothers that had a opion that are strong and proud and dont take shit beecause we are alpha males not followers , anx we end up here ,, thats why mg in a few years will be the top site , mark this datemi said this