Clomid vs Nova

bigdawgjr

Dylan Gemelli YouTube video is a great video explaining the difference between the two and the importance of taking both while running PCT. What i found interesting was his belief of Clomid being overdosed at or above 150mg for the first two weeks. He suggested to take 50mg for the first two weeks then dropping to 25mg for the two weeks. By doing this you wont have so harsh of the side effect, and still get a good pct. What do you guys think?

Dolf

Clomid and nolva act in nearly the same way. However clomid is much weaker than nolva which is why the 100mg for 2 weeks and 50mg for 2 weeks vs 40/20 for nolva is protocol. Remember that pct determines how much you keep and lose. Pct is very important and for me personally if it ain't broke don't fix it. The 100/50 combo has been used for a very long time, and it works. Clomid is cheap as well.

strong

Well my man,

My last pin of shorts was 7/25/17 and I was great for 2 weeks from last pin, Then it fell apart and I was a mess for about 10 days. I finally started getting my libido back and my workouts are more intense and I feel full and great... I'm 47 YO any day now and I am still able to PCT and recover.

I now go. 150/150/50/50 clomid and 40/40/20/20 Nolva. I did kick start this PCT with a 2 week blast of HCG... I feel great and focused to move forward...  It works so don't mess with it...

bigdawgjr

Ya i will run 100,100,50,50 40,40,20,20 split for sure. Just was curious on his theory and what you guys thought. I do like his videos on the subject. I under stand better watching and listening compared to reading.

strong

Me too Brother.. I have seen many Dylan Gemelli vids. He is pretty accurate. Get used to reading : )  

I'm a terrible reader...