comeback

jimmytattoo75

Well I'm 33 and I love throwing the weights  around and being healthy and for the past year I had to slow  everything because  hernia, distal bicep surgery,Lyme disease but now I'm back and ready to hit the weights I love these forums because it does give me motivation to be the best I can be again

A

AnabolicPerformance

Welcome brother. Sounds like you been thru it but also sounds like you getting it going again. You've came to the right place for motivation and encouragement not to mention answers to about whatever questions you can come up with

strong

Welcome Jimmy, Things in life can set you back, the key is to stay positive and keep moving forward.. Even if your not positive.. Keep moving forward... Good luck with the comeback.. STAY COMMITED BRo...

A

Axle

going through all those thing just makes you a stronger person bro.   Keep pushing everyday!  

Dolf

Welcome brother...I love your fighting spirit! Never Quit is the motto of Navy Seal Marcus Luttrell from the book and movie Lone Survivor. It's a motto we could all implement into our lives.

Outlawthing

Welcome my friend  don't let the bad things get you down keep pushing through  sounds like you doing a hell of a job  

Mr_Big

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.  "ROCKY BALBOA"

Now you made it through all that stuff knock the shit out of those weights bro!