coming to end of first cycle

strong

whats up my Brothers???

I am coming to the end of or what I thought would be the end of my first cycle (Test e 500mgs per week)  When I started this cycle I was as well informed as I was going to be. OK, then you start the cycle and a whole bunch of questions come up.... I was basically told start off with an 8 to 10 week cycle and see how your doing....Well, im doing great and feel that most of my gains are starting to really show...  Since ive been chating with real  people I hear more like 10 to 12 weeks on first cycle??????

I feel great.. no high blood pressure, no gyno, no bad acne.... nothing but good results...

Can I hear some thoughts on me staying a full 12 weeks to maximize my first cycle....?????

Thanks....Strong

siegmund

×2with dolp , go 12 weeks , I perfer 12 ,  or more but thats me I like running my shorts 8-10 weeks ,, just remember time on = time off 

strong

Dolf, I see ur a man of few words on your posts.... You reply fast and get right to the point... Any thoughts on This?????  using test e. to finish up the cycle I only have sustanon or prop... I was thinking of finishing up with the prop. or should I just hold onto that and finish with sust....

strong...

siegmund

If it were me id taper off cycle with prop , while my cruise dose adjusted , and yes rule of thumb is 12 on 12 off , im guilty as fuck I cheat , and it dosnt make it right ...  what is your cruise dose

strong

bro, no cruising. im not on trt. I am planning to come off with clomid and nolva. Not so sure about hcg...  Im going to have to see how I make out coming off and see... ????

siegmund

My bad , then I would stick to time off , time on ,  id like to say still taper the prop , but ive never did a pct , so im not qualifed to comment on that , at least thats the way I roll , hey if it were me now id do pct , and get ready for next run ,,,10 weeks decent gains , good cycle ,

strong

My feeling was Taper off with the prop. Then the test would be able to exit my body quicker. then I could start my pct earlier and try to minimixe loss. Does that make sense???.....

siegmund

Well strong , it takes a good 5-6 weeks for blood  to hit peak levels ,!!  And for the sake of argument lets say your levels peaked at 6 ,, that gives you 2 great weeks at peak levels ,  so no I wouldnt taper off early personaly ,,, personaly if I had enough test e ( which your running ) id go 12 weeks !  Your still gaining and I feel personaly there is so much more you can gain at this I point at least run 10

siegmund

Exactly get all you can , and I honestly feel you can gain a hell of alot more in  4 weeks ,,, and I if you only have enough for 10 , still 2 more weeks at least 

strong

I planned 10 weeks so im gonna run out of test e. that's why ill hit the prop to finish off...I have prop and sust.

siegmund

Well my concern here is I dont want to see you in a roller coaster ride , meaning your levels are stable , right now , sust has a long ester which worries me , so personaly if it were me id stop at 10 weeks till you know you a little better , but if you must do the prop and I say the prop half life generaly 4 days , so the last 2 weeks you could taper the prop and what 8 days after last inject start pct ,, , and dont hold me to this 100% because like I said I cruise and there is a little room for era ,   but if it were me id stop at 10 and 2 week later pct ,,,, and for the record , time on +pct = time offf 

D

Dont_trip

Okay If it were me and I also think in general Test Enanthate should be ran Minimum 12 weeks Unless you front loaded then you could get off in 10 weeks if you chose to go that route.If you  only have prop then do a prop taper to pct so after your last shot of test e Taper down with prop for 3 weeks so week 11-100mg eod week 12-75mg eod week 13 50-75mg eod then pct 3-4 days later,It gives the test E an extra week to clear your system potentially making Pct more effective because your body will not want to turn on your balls for lack of a better word LoL if it there is still artificial test flowing through you.Just an idea Do what ever works for you tho