Conor v Alvarez - who you got?!!

Oakley34

I like Conor's fighting style and obvious top notch skile and heart. Never got behind Alvarez too much as he spent so oling in bellator. Connor's speed, foitwork "movement" (lol) and striking make him one if the best and most entertaining guys to watch imho.

Catching up on Alvarez more recent fights though, I think he may have Cinnor's number. Too big, strong and smart, Won't get sucked into Connor's mind games.

Alvarez by 3rd rd TKO.

what's your take fellas?

I

icdeadlifters

Connor.... He's to fast, trained and just one bad mofo. I see a decision sorta like Diaz brawl

Gonna be a good one....

Dolf

Conner had zero power when fighting the bigger boys at 170lbs, but his natural weight is 155 so he should be fine. I'm a huge Conner fan myself.

I

icdeadlifters

Dolf said:
</p><p>Conner had zero power when fighting the bigger boys at 170lbs, but his natural weight is 155 so he should be fine. I'm a huge Conner fan myself.</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>Oh yea... He admitted after Diaz fight that he didn't want anymore of the 170lb...." They hit  harder" is what he said.</p>

Dolf

Oh yea...the big boys definitely hit harder! Imagine getting hit by a heavy weight.