Crashed e2 or fake primo

So been doing 250 test 200 primo. Coming off my trt dose of 150mgs. I initially was taking an ai of aromasin 12.5 mgs a week due to I'm a high aromatiser until the primo kicked in. I noticed now though my bp really shot up. Usually around 120/70 although I am on Lisinopril 20 mgs prescribed by my Dr.

My BP has been 150/90 recently though. I do notice when I wake up my ankles do crack so was thinking possibly low e2? Would the primo spike my BP like that? Could I have possibly just got eq or something else and my primo is fake.

Away and unable to get bloods till a few weeks so wasn't sure what to do. Drop the primo completely? Cut it in half? Switch to mast? Or just go back to cruise dose?

suppsforlife

Primo can actually "mask" E2. And it can increase blood pressure too, although I doubt that it can increase it that much because Primo is among the safest when it comes to blood pressure. You may indeed cut in in half and see how it goes. If you're wondering about its legitimacy, there are independent laboratories can you can send it to.
also, what do you mean by coming off TRT? you plan to stop TRT?

Josephwicker

So been doing 250 test 200 primo. Coming off my trt dose of 150mgs. I initially was taking an ai of aromasin 12.5 mgs a week due to I'm a high aromatiser until the primo kicked in. I noticed now though my bp really shot up. Usually around 120/70 although I am on Lisinopril 20 mgs prescribed by my Dr.

My BP has been 150/90 recently though. I do notice when I wake up my ankles do crack so was thinking possibly low e2? Would the primo spike my BP like that? Could I have possibly just got eq or something else and my primo is fake. mcdvoice

Away and unable to get bloods till a few weeks so wasn't sure what to do. Drop the primo completely? Cut it in half? Switch to mast? Or just go back to cruise dose?
Hello,

A significant increase in blood pressure while on 250mg of testosterone and 200mg of primo could be due to various factors, including aromatase conversion and potential fake primo. Crashed estrogen (E2) might contribute, but it's essential to confirm with blood tests. Reducing primo, using an AI cautiously, or consulting a healthcare professional might be necessary to address these issues and evaluate your overall health.