Crashed E2

milkin

Anyone ever orvedue their AI regimen during or after a cycle ? Ya know, you have bloat, acne, or just drop in some extra aromasin or adex for prevention ? If you over do it you will surely know it based on how you feel. I learned a valuable lesson a several years back while running a heavy 16 week test-E/DECA cycle, I straight up crashed my E2 (Estrogen) levels and felt like total shit. @ week 4 I really started to hold water and the acne had become more and more persistent, so I made the decision to up my aromasin from 12.5 EOD to 25 EOD in an attempt to drop some water weight slow dow the acne. After a few week of this the achy joints, loss of libido, and total lack of energy set in. Ran and got bloods only to find my testerone levels were through the roof, but my E2 was in the dirt. My E2-Test ratio was screwed up and so was I. This is when I really learned the importance of dialing in on you E2 levels during and after a cycle. Ratios of estrogen and testosterone are critical for men to maintain good energy, stamina, muscle mass, and bone density So learn how your AI effects you, take notes, keep logs, and remember to share your findings. And don't crash your E2 !

Lab pic of crashed E2.