Crashed gear or not

Dolf

Everyone should always make it a habit to inspect their gear before pinning everytime you pin. I had some npp and upon inspecting I saw this.

[[{"fid":"30727","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]

[[{"fid":"30728","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]

[[{"fid":"30729","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]

At first I was like WTF because at first glance it looked like filter that had been overused and deteriorated and ended up in my gear. Upon closer inspection I could see it was most likely crashed because the hair like streaks appeared to be crystals, but resuspending it would tell me for sure.

After boiling in a pot for a few minutes this is what the gear looked like 

[[{"fid":"30731","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]

Nice and clear without any fiber looking streaks in it. Crashed gear is no biggie. It happens even to pharmaceutical companies like Watson and Upjohn. Crashed gear just lets you know there's compound in the vial. However if it's gear that won't hold but for a day or two then that is an issue with me.

The moral here is always inspect your gear before pinning everytime you pin, and don't assume. Always take the necessary steps needed to see what it is that's wrong with the gear.

SemperFi

Got it... get it... good!

Thanks for taking the time to share the photos and the information.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

This isn't meant for a savvy vet like yourself SF, but it is great info for a newbie learning the ropes : )

JARHEAD2

Thanks for taking your time & Posting this brother! Very good info for the new & young... Cause it will happen! +1

SemperFi

The reminder is ALWAYS appreciated for an individual of superior age such as myself. Very easy to get complacent.  ;)

SEMPER FI 

strong

Superior age : )   I had to +2 you SemperFi for the laugh but we don't thumbs up just for a laugh... We can all get complacent.. So true..

AnabolicTitan

It just happens, it's holding now but it may crash again in a week or so. NPP is temperamental when it starts to crash but it's nothing to worry about. Heat, draw, inject, be happy.

Dolf

Yea man i always laugh at newbies that bitch and moan about crashed gear. It's part of the game and happens from time to time. Especially winter time. 

TNE has to be the most temperamental compound of them all. Oil based winny seems to be too.

AnabolicTitan

Dolf said:
</p><p>TNE has to be the most temperamental compound of them all. Oil based winny seems to be too.</p><p>
</p><p>I haven't had many issues with TNE up to 100mg, it's really about how you brew it. Learned that one early on. I used to brew it in EO but too many people have adverse reactions to the EO, myself included.</p><p>For Winstrol, if you want to keep it in oil without crashing, you're going to need a heavy oil (castor) for doses of 100mg or PEG but if it crashes in PEG, it shards up instead of turning to powder and is impossible to get back into the solution. Peg sucks anyways, don't recommend it at all.</p>