CTD Labs liver protector

Dolf

CTD Labs is a good company and makes a liver protector. Read the ingredients and tell me what you fellas think about it.

Milk thistle seed extract (80% standardized provides 410mg silymarin)

Acetyl cysteine 300mg

Alpha-lipoic acid 100mg

Proprietary herbal extract blend 900mg

Caper bush (root)

Chicory (seed)

Black nightshade (whole plant)

Arjuna (bark) 

Yarrow (aerial parts) 

Tamarisk (whole plant) 

Drugsgear

Bro if you can not use intravenously Heptral, then pay your attention to TUDCA- Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid.

I'd recommended dosage of TUDCA is 250 mg  per 25 kilogram of  your body, if your weight is 109 kilogram then your daily dosage is 1250 mg. These 1250 mg you should consume for one time, before going to bed.

Drugsgear

One of my relatives, a doctor, he specializes in the treatment of liver.

So that your friend (adviser) is absolutely right.

With full confidence you can use TUDCA.

strong

im currently using N A C for liver. im thinking that's enough. theres so many products and opinions out there. im really not sure whats best. Looks like ctd labs has it all covered in 1 product.

D

dolfanshan

Its a good company that gears a lot of their stuff towards aas users. Their pre workout will kick you in the nuts the first time you try it and not knowing what to expect. I only use it every now and then because that shit is strong.

D

Dont_trip

About that Liver protector is it is under dosed.It is cheaper and more effective to buy the ingredient's proven to work and not fillers like most company's put in buy yourself some NAC from NOW foods 20 $ for 250 caps used 2-3 caps a day and buy yourself some Liv 52 20 $ use 3 caps a day that will cover you for AT LEAST 3 months for 40-50$ many of the ingredients on here are over hyped or some voodoo magic LoL