Cut Cycle for Beginner

Blurry

[[{"fid":"14933","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"Genomex cycle","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":"Cut Cycle"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Genomex cycle","title":"Cut Cycle","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

Hi all I just received my Genomex cutting stack yesterday. It is Winny / T bol / Test P,  I am trying to lose about 25 pounds of fat.

I am at 2500 calories a day, I just wanted to know what are good dosages a guy my age / size to use.

my stats are :  age 26  W:218  H: 5,9  BF: 27%

I got it from the guys at (CENSORED), fast delivery and quick to respond happy so far.
Would appreciate any input, Cheers.

siegmund

Welcome blurry good to have you,, bro I'd read the rules fast ,and edit post no source discussion in forum there's a place for it and I'd make intro and let us know about you,, and cycle history if you have any,,talk to you then

Blurry

My bad brother first time posting and misread the rules I'll fix it right away.  I'm a young gun from the northwest, been working out for 5 years. wanna take it to the next level. this is my first time cycle ever but i wanted to ask some experienced users before I start.

milkin

• You can post your intro here Blurry >>>>>>>>>>>https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/introduce-yourself

• Listing your cycle history will allow others to offer you the advice you seek.( Even If you have no cycle history)

• As for your plan to drop bf with compounds, you need to first address the origin of the problem here which is your diet. Many are under the misconception that shedding bf can be accomplished through the use of compounds and this can not be  further from the truth. Compounds can aide in weight loss, but without a well executed diet, any weight loss will be temporary. This often leads to the use of even more compounds, depression, and health risks. 

• You will receive plenty of support here so get that intro filled out and let's get thing rolling here.

siegmund

Don't worry ,I done it once also and I was here a while ,,it happens ,,, we are human, well I'm a little human anyway lol ,,bro ,listen ,, first cycles ,, test only .

1) why test only ,so you can become familure ,with any side effect you may encounter,,also a long ester is recommended,so you can develop, inject sites with less pins,and develop technique.

2) test p is going to require ed,or EOD pins and the problem with this is,a lot of plp ,fall short of there cycle because don't ,don't have the experience with multiple sites 

3)this I must stress ,,highly,, it is highly recommended to get bf % down first ,, ( I just posted on hpta in post cycle therphy must read) you are going to be high risk ,for bad sides ,e2 elevation ,, 

4) your incorporating ,2 orals also,, never run two orals in a cycle bro ,your liver is going ,take a massive blow ,,and also like stated first cycle ,test ( e or c recommended) also the sides are going to kill you

5) and sorry but I have to highly recommend ,, diet, cardio,or reps ,get bf down , 27% is to much bro ,its not safe

6) there's no mention of a al ,and its a MUST, and PCT a must 

Like I said bro do a little research ,,and you'll see everything I'm suggesting is real ,and I hope ,you reconsider ,and get things into prospective ,before running ,, I'm sure someone else will chime in with more advice ,,this is just my opion ,, questions please ask ,, 

Blurry

Ok so hold off on the Orals? I went with Test P because I read this on my own research and it sold me.

"Testosterone Propionate causes the least side effects and the least bloating. For this reason, its often the testosterone of choice in cutting cycles." 

But yes before I start I want to acquire as much knowledge as possible before starting my cycle, I don't want to rush into it without being at the right weight and body fat.

I am going on a crazy diet and im going to be doing lots of cardio the coming months to trim down to about 17-19% BF, can't help it was born a big boy hahahaha.  But I am very dedicated to my routine  and making it a goal of mine to get cut.

as for PCT I was probably gonna get Arimidex if thats correct.  I have been doing a fair amount of research but it always feels like its never enough as first timer. But I'm willing to learn and hear any recommendations from experienced users such as yourself taking tonight's information into consideration.

I want to thank you and milkin for welcoming me in to the community and being very helpful I will start posting frequently and upload more info as I go forward.

All the best!

Blurry.

siegmund

OK bro good decision ,now test p is my favorite ,your going to have to pin EOD,and prop has a bite ,so keep that in mind aramidex is for on cycle ,your pct you want Novl and clom ,,and yes feel free to ask question and while you get bf down ,do some studying this is unlike any other site ask question a lot of questions, you'll get all the help you need here 

Blurry

Hey sorry bro I fell asleep the other morning when we were talking and have been busy with work the last couple nights, finally got some time off to post. 

So im making a notepad with all your advice and keeping it nice and secure so I don't forget this stuff.
adding Novl and Clom to the PCT list.

What is the most accurate way to weigh my self, and check BF%. I think this digital thing is a POS and giving me the wrong BF%,  but im def in the 20% range.

the old school scales with the tape measure?

siegmund

Generally, I Google bf caulater ,and it will ask for your stats and after all ,it will calculate your% ,,do you have a diet plan in mind?? I'm sure if not someone here could help with, I'm not to experienced in that field to give advice since I'm generally bulking and what about a al,