Cutting cycle anavar winstrol sust

ads118118

Hi all. I'm currently 3 weeks into an anavar and winstrol cycle. I want to add 250 ml of sust in but am trying to cut and was wondering if the winny and var cancel out the water retention from the sustanon. My first proper cycle only used clen and T3 in the past. Thabks

otfjoey300

Hi all. I'm currently 3 weeks into an anavar and winstrol cycle. I want to add 250 ml of sust in but am trying to cut and was wondering if the winny and var cancel out the water retention from the sustanon. My first proper cycle only used clen and T3 in the past. Thabks
You will be shut down soon so I’d get that test in you ASAP

otfjoey300

Even a shot a week, I’d split it mon/Thursday shots . I wouldn’t worry about water retention as ur not going to be running more than 500 test per week most likely. Keep diet in check

ads118118

Even a shot a week, I’d split it mon/Thursday shots . I wouldn’t worry about water retention as ur not going to be running more than 500 test per week most likely. Keep diet in check
Thank you, any tips to counter water retention just in case, would taking a slightly higher amount of anastrozole help?

otfjoey300

I don’t think you’re gonna retain too much water man ; do a half mL of sustanon mon and half Thursday; IFFFF you start to experience sides dose the arimidex. Don’t just dose it because; you can kill your estrogen and you need some estrogen conversion to grow. I’d even take a full mL Monday and a full mL Thursday so it be 500 test.

ads118118

I don’t think you’re gonna retain too much water man ; do a half mL of sustanon mon and half Thursday; IFFFF you start to experience sides dose the arimidex. Don’t just dose it because; you can kill your estrogen and you need some estrogen conversion to grow. I’d even take a full mL Monday and a full mL Thursday so it be 500 test.
Thank you so much 👍