Cutting cycle

lil ants

Hi there,

sorry if this has been covered before but I can't find find what I'm after.

so I'm looking to start a cutting phase before going into a lean bulk. 

I'm getting my diet sorted and workout planned well.

knowing how I am i know I'm going to need a little help.

i was considering a dnp & t3 cycle but that stuffs hard to get hold of at the mo.

so what other options do I have? 

would mainly have to be oral as well as my work schedule kind of prohibits pinning on a regular basis.

any help greatly appreciated

ants

siegmund

Brother ,why dnp??? What is your experience level?? Do you know dnp if used wrong can make you go blind??or you can end up in the hospital with ice enemas ,while the doctors try to get your body temp down ,, you also know this was used as explosives !!her aside ,insectacide ,, bro diet ,and training ,I wouldn't put this dnp in my body if I was paid to do it ,go read up on it and tell me what your thoughts are 

DNP-steroid.com 

siegmund

Brother 'i would rather ,be obese ,and actually ,I do have a few pounds on me now ..rratjer than take that chance .. I take it your going to stage ?? And your a bb?   Well good luck bro hope it works out for you..

lil ants

That's cool, we all have our opinions.

but please if you have any other cycles or ideas that work then I'm open to suggestions.

N

noveskeelite

I definitely would not fuck with my thyroid. But that's just me. Some masteron and test prop along with a strict diet would do wonders for fat loss. Throw in some tren also.

siegmund

I gave this some thought before answering you,a few days thought ,bro your new to the game ,please don't fuck with that dnp shit ,its poison for real and t3 fuck that to if your serious about loosing weight or trimming down let's get you on a strict diet and some ephradrine ,I'd much rather see you go this route than playing Russian roulette ,and trust me I only have your best interests at heart here ,I can easily say fuck it ,do what your gonna do ,but that ain't me ,need help with the ephradrine and diet send me a fr and will talk ,but action stay away from that poison shit it isn't needed ,now if you were going on stage or something maybe ,but your trainer would hook you up ,but that isn't the case here so ,want to talk about this pm me sieg

lil ants

Hey there,

I do appreciate the input and have sent an FR. I look forward to chatting some more.

as for my trainer hooking me up, well that's never gonna happen since I live in the middle of nowhere and have to train in a community gym so I have to train by myself.

cheers

goldenbob11

I'm not an expert and certainly there are others here who are more knowledgeable but I can share one thing I have learned from my experimentation with aas, diet and training. The above post with a recommendation of maybe adding a little Tren to a regular cycle is actually very on point. I'm on a cycle now, Test E 600 mg/wk and NPP 400 mg/wk, a friend gave me a vial of Tren A 150 so I decided to add a small dose of 50 mg/eod and discovered the most amazing result. With the addition of Tren I was able to cut my caloric intake by over 50% with no perceived negative result. Usually I NEED to eat every 2-3 hours or so or I get low blood sugar but with the Tren I'm able to go for 6-8 hours before hitting the wall. Now I'm not suggesting long durations between meals but I think you get my point. Dropping weight without eating up all my muscle is much more doable than I previously thought... 

krusher

Not sure you have thought this out , I agree with Siegemund no on DNP ,you can't be afraid of the needle bro pin before work or after  ,relying on only orals you will never achieve the results you want. what are your stats ,what does your diet look like ?