Cutting cycle?

jay206voidd

I for last 8mos was using on n off test n tren for cutting n lean gains. I've had to go off the tren because it was agitating some anger issues, I'm 45 5'8 n bout 190 now, the cycles I was running really paid off more then I woulda ever anticipated.
so now I've started Test 400, Anavar, and injection winstrol. Do any of u have experience with or knowledge of this particular cycle ?
From everything I've read it's supposed to be really good for cutting so I wanted to ask n see what y'all think about this particular stack.

BigZeus

I for last 8mos was using on n off test n tren for cutting n lean gains. I've had to go off the tren because it was agitating some anger issues, I'm 45 5'8 n bout 190 now, the cycles I was running really paid off more then I woulda ever anticipated.
so now I've started Test 400, Anavar, and injection winstrol. Do any of u have experience with or knowledge of this particular cycle ?
From everything I've read it's supposed to be really good for cutting so I wanted to ask n see what y'all think about this particular stack.
Hey man, I wouldn't do injectable winstrol. It usually has some bad PIP. I would substitute that with either masteron or oral winstrol.

jay206voidd

Right but rather then pain with the winstrol injections, now id have to worry more about the liver hepatotoxicity with adding another oral anabolic steroid. Yeah the shit hurts after injecting it but I'm good with the injection.
thanks though I do appreciate the input

BigZeus

Right but rather then pain with the winstrol injections, now id have to worry more about the liver hepatotoxicity with adding another oral anabolic steroid. Yeah the shit hurts after injecting it but I'm good with the injection.
thanks though I do appreciate the input
Have you used the injectable version before?

jay206voidd

Have you big ass dude? Lol, if that really u then ur fukkin huge man. What's your experience with it I mean results wyse??