Cutting on cycle and bulking off cycle

Chazzycharlie

Just remembered I had this article that has helped me out massively with regards to cycling, i look awful when I've bulked on gear with excess fat... Relatively short too haha and can never seem to maintain any muscle as I always want to diet it off straight away (dieting straight after cycle = big mistake).... I always now use gear to cut and bulk on my off time, this method is working wonders for me at the moment, well worth a try if you are in a similar situation and look awful 'bulked up', have a read of the article below

https://androseries.wordpress.com/2010/12/15/thou-shall-cut-on-gear-and-bulk-off-cycle/

Let me know what you guys think.

Turning 40

Thanks Chaz,

Good article. Goes against much of conventional wisdom, but makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for sharing.  T40

csancheezy

article my brother thank you for sharing,  +1, the stuff I find the most interesting is about the importance of increasing the calories as soon as the PCT phase begins because of your bodys need for more nutrients bc of how hard its working with the plummet of exogenous hormones. Something I gotta do better is keep the calories a little higher when entering into PCT

Chazzycharlie

Yeah I learned this the hard way, trying to keep the calories high in pct to maintain muscle after a bulk and not having the nutrient partitioning benefits of gear just leads to me gaining too much fat, then wanting to diet straight away as I want to be ripped just leads to muscle loss, waste of gear and waste of money.... We don't kill ourselves in the gym year round to only look good for a couple of months.

Outlawthing

I can cut way better on cycle my body is just stubborn when it comes to fat but throw some eq in there and like magic  that being said deca or npp I can't use to cut that shit just straight makes me grow no matter what