cutting plz help

kingofcars

Hello guys,

I am new to musclegurus but have become to love this site. right now I am using fuerza labs 240 super rip. along with British Dragon test prop 100, EQ at 600 a week. And sometimes I throw in the super-rip claims to have 50 test prop 75 tren and the rest is masteron. im doing that eod. 1 1/2 ml. sometimes ill throw in some super test always 600mg a week eq. done twice a week 300/300 and then I throw in the prop. here in there. now I wish I got the tren and masteron by themselves' and this way I can really know what im taking. I eat 1.5 my weight in protein. my carb intake is not a lot and its usually complex. But I eat a shit load of chobani yogurt with the fruit in it and grananola and honey and strawberrys. I eat that 2 hours after dinner every night cuz I crave that shit. what can I do to cut up in 3 months I have a wedding and a honey moon

siegmund

First welcome to mg, glad you on board , 2nd make a introduction ,so we know something about you,stats ,cycle history ,and we can properly help ,but first I will say slow down bro,to much going on here and way to unstable blood levels ,and agion welcome

llcooljames

Ok we'll there is a lot of questions I should be asking but all they would help me actually do is tell you how long it will take to get to a particular BF. So I can see you have a time limit so I will give you a drug cycle that will move the fat the quickest. How much I can't say as I do not no you starting point  as I said this will be the quickest and most product with the time you have.

All short esters.

Test prop 150mg per week NO more. 3 shots x 50mg (only test prop)

Tren A 100mg ED after 12 weeks move it to 150mg ED

Masterone 100mg ED 

T3 25mcg ed 3 months

Ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin 45 minute before training.

Optional - adex for estro and caber for prolactin. No nova or clomid these are old gen. 

Calories need to be 2200 per day don't worry about diet but don't be an idiot. The drugs above will get you to 7-8% anyway.

Cardio - 5 days a week minimum 20 minutes (normally I would bother but you are limited on time and I would pre prep with 20 weeks not 16)

Weights - at least 45 mins 6 days

DO NOT LIFT SUPER HEAVY muscle responds better to moderate weight with a few more reps. (the idea is get a bit more lean muscle on too and this will help burn more calories at basel)

Dont waste money on any supplements however if you want a protein drink get a good one with a digestive enzyme in also.

This will work no if no buts it will simple there is NO better drug cycle unless you are willing to take more with unpleasant sides and health concerns.

Good Luck and Qs I am happy to answer or at least give my opinion. 

kingofcars

you know I really appreciate the time u put in trying to help me out here.  that was really cool. I have everything I want at my house cuz I went on a binge buying. so.. the problem is I work Monday and Tuesday from 8am-8pm. wed from 9-4 thurs off Friday 9-5 sat,every other sunday 12pm-4pm. so it sux. but the gym is a half a mile from my house. I work in sales. car sales. high pressure. on top of this I get home and I have to help plan a wedding. So at the moment I am working out 3 days per week.  cario 1 day. I know and I will pick up to 6 days if I want the results. my honeymoon is july 20th. id show you a pic of where im at but I don't know how to. im good everywhere else but I have these darn love handles. I love your answer I have the bought the 1 mg amidex.  I take a quarter a day. you see I always go crazy with the test and I need to get on board with lowering the test and upping the tren. I really appreciate your opinion and I hope you reply. ive been doing this shit for years man. ill tell u what I know how to bulk haha.. but cutting.. not so good. can I do this and have a 6er to show off? in time idk. u see I bought a mix it has 80ren, 80est prop and 80 mast. that's all I have. but I might have to sell some shit and just do the mast and tren alone. please reply

llcooljames

Hi there,

ok you giving this situation is really hard to work with. This will slow down the process and won't give the god like look you are after. However all is not lost and with the time you have you can give full focus to fat loss at the very least.

so here would be the plan:

monday off - use ehphadrine, caffein, aspirin, 3 times a day on each amount half the amount you would use before going to the gym. This will stop any unpleasant sides while working but will burn through the fat you are carrying and suppress your appetite.

tuesday off - as above

the rest of the week get to the gym no ifs no buts walk there and back that way you have done the cardio and saved you time.

you can do this but be focused, be constant train like a pussy you will be one up your game and the fat will come off leaving the body that you are looking for. I am NOT saying lift stupid weights and don't spend any longer then about 45 minutes lifting, but make those 45 minutes count.

Make sure you take ehphadrine stack Before every workout

Add in 25mcg of t3 every day until your wedding this will do wonders.

Adex dose is fine.

lower the test to 150mg per week you will get an almost immediate fat and water loss from this The tren will also work a lot better and your digestive system will speed up.

The increased Tren will up you temp and start leaning you out in 5 to 6 days at 100mg per day.

Ok The blend you have is fine but what Esters does it contain is it E or A, long or short? If it is E this product will take 6 weeks to start working and will not work anywhere near as aggressive as Acetate or props which is days to start mutating in the body. Enthanate esters are used for bulking and cruising to be honest as they offer lean long thickening to the muscle a lot of inexperience users use them not realising the huge difference between them. So if you have E esters being long you need to make a choice! 1) change to short esters 2) try but fail, 3) front load and hope.

i hope this gives you a little more direction.

remember to keep the calories to 2200 at least 5 out of the 7 days ehphadrine will make this easy don't eat shit on your days off.

Peace

kingofcars

I have to find a place to get ehphadrine and ill have to find t3 my supplier I believe doesn't carry this but ill check. its now illegal in the states... its all short esters in my blend tren a and  Drostanolone Propionate. and test prop. so im thinkin of just getting rid of the blend and upping my tren and mast..

kingofcars

right now just so you know im pinning eod the superblend which is the 80 os test prop.80 tren ace. and 80  mast prop. all short esters but I pin 1 1/2.ml of that along with 300 eg 2xper week. starting to lose fat. but like I said I know everything else will cut but my love handles will be a bitch.

llcooljames

thats good news so...

Eod (your blend) at 1.5ml gives 120mgs per injection. This is a an average weekly total of Test P at 360mgs this is far to high so be quick to get the extra supplies.

Get single bottles of Tren A and Masteron Prop and then you can use your blend version twice a week at 1ml this will give you the 160mgs of Test we are looking for per week. The rest of the shots daily using 1ml of Tren A and 0.5ml to 1ml of Masteron Prop. You can mix everything into one injection.

The Ephadrine is more important then T3 but T3 will work wonders so I wouldn't want you to think it's not worth getting.

T3 is dosed at 25mcg or 50mcg tablets and is priced at £25 for 50 tab here In the UK

Dont worry about the love handles this is not just fat but a buildup of oestrogen and the reduction in Testosterone and the dosing of Adex will get rid of it quicker.

As you can see the Masteron will last 10 to 20 days depending on dosing but your Tren A bottle will only  last 10 days so stock up on a couple or more bottles if you can this is the compound that we are really structuring the rest of the drugs around. This will be money well spent and will work, you will be happy with the outcome trust me.

So stick to the plan and take every injection in the morning if you can not at night. 

Weigh yourself every Monday morning before breakfast and note it down every week. You will lose weight (fat) if you don't you may have to view yourself carefully as the likely hood will be you have put on muscle but this will be easy seen and will be at the end of week 2 to 4 then you will have a huge fat loss around week 5 and 6 due to high temperature from the extra muscle held. I usually drop 18lbs in 8  to 10 weeks and hit 7% BF on this very program I use a little more Tren A then I advised and train 6 days with 40 mins cardio all 6 days that is the only differences. I actually do to much cardio which hinders me so don't look at this as a concern for you.

We'll get to it and good luck fella, you new body is waiting and I'm sure your bride will be more then pleased ;)

kingofcars

yes. im going to grab the bottles asap. thanks for the input man you have been a great deal of help. listen I have one bottle of bristish dragon 200 tren enth. can I start using that until I get my other bottle of tren ace and mast prop