Cycle amount help

I am the 1

What's going on? Im new here. I have been working out for about 10 years. I'm 6'8,  300 pounds with around a 15% body fat. I have been taking 300ml/ week test c. Im on my 3rd 10 week cycle. I want to add deca. I will be taking pct, amirdex, and caber. What's is a good ratio of test c and deca. I have several things about 1:1 or 1:1.25( deca:test c). What are some of you all doing?  Is want to increase my bench press and put on about 15-20 pounds.

D

Dont_trip

and let's see 10-15lbs you will get that in water weight, now lean mass 5-15lbs is a good solid realistic  goal....They usually run test deca 2:1 ratio so say 800mg test C 400mg Deca....

I am the 1

Unfortunately yes somehow my diet got off when my wife got pregnant and had kids. The bad thing is that was 4 years ago, but I'm trying to get it back on point.  

Tuff

6'8" 300 lbs with 15% BF....bro, you need to be a wrestler, a pro basketball player, a hockey goalie, a MMA fighter, the skies the limit, not making fun, but that's impressive. Be whatever you want to be and dare a mofo to doubt you. That's whats up!

milkin

No bro, no criticism intended. We don't do that here. I was commenting because I think your bf would be much greater than 15% at those dimensions. You will do fine if you get on a good solid routine and keep the diet in check.

siegmund

As milkin said we dont criticize here , its just not everyday you , run into  hulk hogan , how old are you???,   you mentioned , pct so your not trt ,, why 3 cycles at 300mg a week ??? And I would like to see a I pic , , and by no means am I bashing , but its not everyday a person runs into these stats , and at 15 % bf ,that is beast mode most deffently ,  ,, I will be looking forward to seeing your pic in our , pitcher forum ,, with a piece of paper saying , now what sieg !!! And like I said ,isnt ed , a person see these stats , im impressed sorry , and I like seeing ,,  ,, all my respect sieg

I am the 1

I took 300mg to see what type of affect it would have on my body. I'm 36. I will try to post a picture before the month is out.

B

BenchHog

Not sure about British Dragon. Secondly its against forum rules to discuss sources in open forums. You can mention labs but not source. Thirdly there are at least 3 top 10 international sources with caber currently in stock. Get the phizer caber.

I am the 1

I have 2 question. I have been reading and its about 50/50. Some say British dragon has gone out of business and some say Bristish dragon is still around. Does anybody know if Bristish Dragon is still around? Where can I find some caber? 

B

BenchHog

Its all good. Browse through the top international sources and you will find what your looking for.

D

dolfanshan

Its not the original BD. I haven't used it, but hearsay is that its not as good as the original...