cycle question

Jay206void

that does make some sense I know 7 months isn't long it's just I had never heard anything to that affect B4. I'd committed to a year of this using gear, looks like won't get to that year mark now but it's okay I do plan on finishing up what I have.
I got some test prop and tren ace from Ryzen pharmaceuticals and I still have a good amount of the sustanon 250 n tritren now I'm just trying to configure how often amounts etc. Can't seem to dial em in I'll b ok 1 g'day n then just feeling bad the day after and won't b able get anything done in the gym because I feel so shitty.
Thanx

Jay206void

Wonder if some of the gear I bought could b fake or cut with bullshit. That would explain a lot, nothin I could do about it n the thing is I don't like to think of that because I've only gone to the same 2 sites these past 7 months or so. No matter I guess, thing is I never dreamed I would get this far as I have. I remember when I first started doing this gym thing n takin the little piddly ass creatines n protein drinks the looks I'd get from people when I was struggling with those last couple reps on light ass weights, the way people would size me up 2 feel better bout themselves n everything that comes along with just starting out. That's not the case anymore, not at all. I'm not big n can't bench 400lbs, but I'm bout 185 5'8 and I have definitely attained some lean mass n definition from these past 17 plus months now. The 7 mos with gear has been all the difference. If it's at a point where I'm having these issues then I need to re examine some things. The tren really affects my mood at times not all the time but it's enough it's got my attention. Nothing else works like tren and if let's say I am being sold bunk gear then it's not worth it to go to that year mark I set in stone. I'm gonna have to come off slowly, my nuts r not gonna make they own testosterone so I'll finish out these sustanon n TRI tren n then go from there.