Cycle review

kcty76

So here is my plan to get back on after 4-5 years. Going to be a light cycle and I hope to add a little lean muscle but trim down the BF%. Right now I am 15-17% range, 5' 11" , 194. I am cleaning the diet up with macros of....350G protein, 175G carbs, 78G fat for a caloric deficit (calories will be 2802.) I plan to hit my diet hard for at least a month before getting on.

Doing fasted cardio  3-4 x a week on the Bowflex Max (15 min HITT) or running outdoors for 20-25 min. I have always been a hard gainer so my metabolism will rock from the above. I lift 4x a week and do Muay Thai 1-2 X a week as well. 

Cycle

Test E X 250 WK X 12 WK

Anavar x 60 ED Last 8 weeks of the 12 above

Aromasin 2X a day @ 12.5 (total) **definately open to suggestion here, never used this product or any AI on cycle. Have busted some fairly big cycles of test upwards of 900 a week, along with 500 decca, and tren and never had any issues without AI**

I also plan to run milk thistle and Hawthorn Berry while on, gonna start the thistle a week before the var and stop it when i stop the var. 

PCT I have clomid and Nolva plan to run standard 100/40 2 weeks then 50/20 for 2 weeks. 

Any issues with this plan? Any advice will be appreciated.

If I forgot any details let me know. 

SemperFi

kcty76 said:
</p><p> **definately open to suggestion here, never used this product or any AI on cycle. Have busted some fairly big cycles of test upwards of 900 a week, along with 500 decca, and tren and never had any issues without AI**</p><p>
</p><p>If you have never used an AI I highly recommend arimidex at .5mg/E3D vs. aromasin. With aro you are at a greater risk of crashing your estrogen. Adex is more forgiving. </p><p>Aro at 12.5mg per day with 500mg of Test is going to be overkill. Also the half life of aro is 24 hours so multiple daily split doses is not necessary.</p><p>You state you never had any problems without an AI in the past. Is this supported by blood work or is it that you did not notice any physical manifestation of side effects? Many times elevated estrogen levels will not produce physical cues but never the less it is an unhealthy imbalance.</p><p>Welcome back to the Dark Side. ;)</p><p> </p><p>SEMPER FI</p>

blastthru23

The diet seems reasonable. Out of curiosity, what is your TDEE? Next, I am assuming that you'll be eating 6 times per day. Have you considered carb cycling (even macro cycling) and incorporating nutrient timing into your diet plan?  I like that you will be starting your diet preemptive to your the start of your cycle, very good idea. You work out the tweaks and make changes in both the diet itself, how you prep the meals, and what time you'll be eating what. That way, when starting gun goes off you have a ten yard advantage.

One thing I would like to mention here is that bodies change over time. Yo may not have been e2 or prolactin sensitive when you were running the 19's (you didn't mention whether you took a DA during those cycle, I'll assume you did), but your body may have changed in some respect such that you may have sensitivity to a degree you hadn't before. Take SF's advice and take the adex as he advised. 

kcty76

Just meant i didnt get sensitive,  puffy , gyno type stuff. Yes 6 meals a day, my maintenence cals are 3019 according to a few online calculators. Have never researched cycling carbs, will read up on it.

Thaks for info on Adex. 

SemperFi

I recommend having blood work done before starting your cycle so you have a base line and then consider having it done again 6 weeks into your cycle. Then one last time at the end of your PCT to ensure you reached full recovery. Blood work is the most overlooked item in a steroid cycle and it one of the MOST important components of a healthy cycle.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/101634-the-basics-of-ordering-bloodwork

One thing I overlooked- You may want to consider supplementing the milk thistle throughout the Var PLUS 30 days to ensure your liver is completely detoxified. Var is mild concerning hepatotoxicity but you liver may need the additional time for a healthy recovery and milk thistle is cheap. Preventative maintenance is much cheaper than crisis management. ;)

SEMPER FI

kcty76

Had red that post yesterday and plan to get work done. May need some help reading it when I do, just to make sure im reading it right. Watching muscle insider on youtube "ask the doc" seems to have some good info, a doc who has studied AS, and everything that comes with it for quite some time. Getting old and not being care free is hard work...lol.

blastthru23

Carb cycling is quite effective. Basically, there are 3 different parts. A moderate carb day, which use on most training days, a high carb, which I utilize as a re-feed especially when running a deficit diet, and low day, which i observe on rest day(s) and follows a refeed day. Within each day, carbs and fats can be placed at different times with respect to a planned meal. Following is an example for a macro lay out, which may be applied to moderate, high, and low days: (C=carb, F=fat, P=protein)

meal 1: C, P (morning whey shake)

meal 2: C,P,  F

meal 3: P, F

meal 4: C, P, F

meal 5: C, P,  (post workout shake)

meal 6: P,  F

As a general rule, protein amount per each meal is constant, while carbs are timed for need, and fats increase or decrease depending on whether carbs are present in a meal. The morning, and post workout shakes have no added fat so as to not impair protein absorption at key points in the day, namely upon waking, after training. I supplement my whole food meals with either cabbage or brocolli mostly because they add fi and are easy to prep.