cycles

jonathan

starting from just test cyp 1st cycle,is there a certain order to each cycle most people stick to ie 2nd ,3rd,4th,what sort of compounds would be used obviously test with all.

benoit23

It's going to all depend on your goals brother. inwoukd say generally tren is left off until a 3rd or fourth, but you could add mast, npp, deca, eq something like that ... I add one compLund as for the same reasoning you run test by itself the first time, you can see what sides you have and you will know the added compound is causing anything different than your test only run. 

Again in it will depend on goals, and everyone will be different, some willing to go mote conservative and some willing to push the envelope ... In the end just make sure you've done your research to run whatever you choose as saga key as possible 

siegmund

Usually for a second cycle , its nice to add a oral , like dbol ,50 mg ed for 4-6 weeks , also whats your goal , for bulk dbol , if looking to cut or tighten up , maybe anavar , I would stay away from the 19nors , on a second cycle , maybe the 3rd , a nice npp and sust , actually its not a bad 2nd cycle , the options are unlimited ,

jonathan

thanks gents interesting ,later down the line il probably ask for help for 2nd cycle dosage etc,great that i can just ask and know im getting solid answers back