Dapoxetine

suppsforlife

I know what it is for, I meant why would you need it in terms of whether you use it as a cycle aid? got an rx for it? (asking if you have an rx because you should be sure you need it). or you previously used it?
we carry it in our inventory, but before recommending I need to know why you need it to make sure it works well for you

Dasking

"My old source is out" as in ive used it and am familiar with it. As far as I know there is one soul purpose it is used here in America atleast, (to prevent premature ejaculation or extend sexual encounters)

im not saying this to be combative genuinely curious. Maybe the clinic I got it from originally didn't tell me something?

cycle aid?
What do you know that I don't?
Whats your concerns?

suppsforlife

cycle aid?
there's no need to use it as long as you have no issues from using steroids.
Whats your concerns?
using dapoxetine in high dosages and/or regularly can lead to kidney issues. make sure that you have healthy kidneys before using it and using it carefully.
also, as said, I recommend using it only when you actually need it.
but I see you don't really need a word of caution, so, you can find what you need by checking our inventory. good luck man

Dasking

o jeeze i didn't know some people out there took it consistently or as for cycle purposes its only is active for a few hours atleast for its benefits i knew of. Good info thank you very much! You can only be unsafe not 2 safe !

Dasking

😆 🤣, the marijuana helps me with that when needed, and there are peptides sort of for that idk.if they actually make it faster or just make you need it more