Days off?

Humboldt

If I am taking my days off is it ok to still do cardio, seeing how I am trying to lose and gain?

I know I'm looking for the best of both worlds, but That's what I am doing here.

Thanks

SemperFi

That is a question that will receive 1000 different answers. Find what works for you and keep doing it. There are no rules when it comes to muscle development and overall fitness.

Time + Consistency = Results

Rest and recovery play a important roll so you will need to find out how much you need based on the intensity of your training. As training intensity increases, rest & recovery time increases.

Every training method, spilt or routine - It all works. If you’re challenging yourself and pushing your boundaries, you’re going to get results! Intensity is the key.... way more important then the chosen exercises.

Do you want to know when my body really started to take off? It’s when I stopped listening to all the rules and started treating each training day like it was a new day. I stopped letting my mind play tricks on me and started giving 100% PLUS one more rep each and every set. 

Today if I cannot give 100% effort every single rep I leave the gym for the day. ;) 

SEMPER FI

Dolf

The beauty of aas is it allows you to work longer, harder, and more often than a natural guy. Why? Because aas has the benifit of better and faster recovery vs a natural lifter. Take advantage of that advantage and push yourself to your limits each and every day. Your body will let you know when it needs a day or two off.