Dianabol and bone density

R

rileyhgarcia

Hi new to steroid use of any kind. Age 23, 6ft1in current weight 230 idk bmi but not good. I have been in weight training since I was 15 and been in sports ever since I can remember. I have had trainers before and have had a physique before. Before my year long accident and broke my pelvis. Yes I was in a wheelchair. However what kept me going was going to the Y and rehabbing myself along with pt guidelines in the pool and bench. Whatever. It's bad ass to do pull-ups out of a wheelchair idc what anyone says.

I am not looking to cycle anything but maybe a small dose of 40mg ed of dianabol. Did research and understand the possible side effects, in that case I will drop it all together. I was curious of the bone density properties of the aas. I am walking now and and able to do my routine aside from any powerlifting aside from a bench. I am happy with cutting down for right now because it's been quite a journey. Thoughts? 4wk 6wk

blastthru23

Nice intro riley. I myself don't have any info regarding your query, but I'm sure others will. At any rate, welcome to MG! I'm glad to hear that such an injury did not stop you, pretty bad ass to say the least :) 

I

icdeadlifters

rileyhgarcia said:
</p><p>Hi new to steroid use of any kind. Age 23, 6ft1in current weight 230 idk bmi but not good. I have been in weight training since I was 15 and been in sports ever since I can remember. I have had trainers before and have had a physique before. Before my year long accident and broke my pelvis. Yes I was in a wheelchair. However what kept me going was going to the Y and rehabbing myself along with pt guidelines in the pool and bench. Whatever. It's bad ass to do pull-ups out of a wheelchair idc what anyone says.</p><p>I am not looking to cycle anything but maybe a small dose of 40mg ed of dianabol. Did research and understand the possible side effects, in that case I will drop it all together. I was curious of the bone density properties of the aas. I am walking now and and able to do my routine aside from any powerlifting aside from a bench. I am happy with cutting down for right now because it's been quite a journey. Thoughts? 4wk 6wk</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>1. IMO you're too young right now.</p><p>2. I wouldn't do an oral only cycle it will mess ya test levels up. </p><p>3. Dbol is baaaaad on liver without liver support.</p><p>4. You have to have a foundation... Testosterone.</p><p>5. Running any a.a.s. at a young age is not a good idea... Can mess you up for the rest of your life.</p><p>Sorry to hear about your ailments.</p><p>Welcome and enjoy.</p>

A

Armbreaker88

Welcome to mg brother but plz wait for few more years before thinking abt starting aas brother still to young and it will do more harm then good at your age we're here to look out brother take everyone's advice listen and ya will learn a lot here but welcome to the family 

Dolf

Welcome to mg! Good intro, and sounds like you've got the heart of a lion to come back from all of that. 

Oral only cycles are a no go brotha. Testosterone has to be the foundation of every cycle. Your girl won't be very happy when your dick quits working, and neither will you. If you're scared of needles then steroids are not for you.

As far as age goes it would be better to wait a couple more years, but you wouldn't be the first 23 year old to run aas. The most important aspect here is getting your diet right and getting below 20% body fat. Higher bf leads to more chance of possible estro related sides.

I

icdeadlifters

Dolf said:
</p><p>Welcome to mg! Good intro, and sounds like you've got the heart of a lion to come back from all of that. </p><p>Oral only cycles are a no go brotha. Testosterone has to be the foundation of every cycle. Your girl won't be very happy when your dick quits working, and neither will you. If you're scared of needles then steroids are not for you.</p><p>As far as age goes it would be better to wait a couple more years, but you wouldn't be the first 23 year old to run aas. The most important aspect here is getting your diet right and getting below 20% body fat. Higher bf leads to more chance of possible estro related sides.</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>X2 Dolf. I can't remember who the author of the thread but we was discussing raising HGH levels with food. That would be a good thread to study up on.</p>

blastthru23

There are sarms that aid in increasing bone density and apparently don't shut down hpta. Ibutamoren is one of them i believe. Sarms may be a safe route for a young guy.

turnupthegas

I agree with everyone above me brother, dbol will shut down your natty test production when this happens, you no longer produce the male hormone that makes us men and makes us thrive, that is not good. I feel you are to young as others have stated and quite frankly brother if you have a high BMI like you stated, the number one fix for that at your age is:

diet high in protein, plenty of fruit n veg and a very good multi vit supp, at your age, you should be a testosterone making machine. Its in there already my friend, just get strict with the things i listed and the results will be amazing.

All dbol will do is bloat ya up increase your strentgh while on it and then when you are done, say bye bye to any of the benifits you recieved from it, its also liver toxis so you wouldn't be running it for more then 4-5 weeks because of it and trust me 4-5 weeks of a pill will not drastically reduce your bmi. 4-5 weeks of eating right WILL hands down win the race over dbol in that respect.

I'm not condoning the following because of your age, but look into peptides. When I say look into I mean research and make your own decision and bounce things off experienced users. Now I only say this becasue of the fact that you hade a cracked pelvis and there are peptides that are known to promote or expedite muscle and bone repair with severe injuries. I have no experience with those particular ones, but they do exist and my opinion is maybe by healing up and eating and training right, your BMI should drop rather quickly with some hard work and dedication.

Turn