Diet Plan/First Cycle

Dolf

There are many many ways to diet, and finding what you like, can stick to, and works for you is the key. Me personally when cutting I'll manipulate carbs and their timing, but when bulking I eat carbs every meal except for maybe my last meal before bed. Especially when you start getting up there in body weight and are needing to consume 400g or 450g of carbs per day to bulk. Eating that in 3 meals would be very hard. Especially if they are complex carbs which are very filling and slow to digest.

M

Mister A

+2 Blast. I didn't know that about sweet potatoes. Thank you.

blastthru23

Eating that many carbs in three meals would have me sleeping on the couch due to extreme flatulence! Especially if they are whole grains lol. Whew, that wing o the house is closed until further notice!

Nevertheless, diet is always under construction. What works for one specific goal may not work for another :)

Dolf

Carbs don't give me gas. Processed foods will churn my guts, and make anyone who comes near regret it lol. Too much broccoli can be bad too.

M

Mister A

There is a whole list of veggies somewhere that are gaseous. I cut them all out and don't have the issues anymore. I guess I have a slight gluten intolerance because whole wheat anything will make me churn. And if I'm eating clean and eat anything else - even a grilled chicken breast from some restaurant - I get gas. Clean is clean and even 90% clean is dirty.

SemperFi

But nuking will kill every enzyme that they contain. ;)

I didn't know that about SP either. Thanks for the education Blast.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Brussel sprouts have heretofore been discontinued from my diet, as well as barley for reasons that those would make me a ticking time bomb!