do you have one source your loyal to or do you order from multiple?

N

noveskeelite

Personally I have 2 that I use. One is relatively unknown but hes an amazing international source and has everything. Im glad hes unknown. So do you guys have multiple sources you bounce between or do you stick with one or two? I dont like experimenting with multiple sources throwing money around.

D

dolfanshan

I like having 3 reliable sources with good product myself. I'm a very loyal customer as long as I'm a happy customer.

N

noveskeelite

Im down to almost solely one. Due to fact that he isn't super popular which makes his turn around even better. His method of payment is extremely easy. His shipping methods are foolproof. And his product line is as good as can be. Literally carries everything you could want. No real reason to shop anywhere else.

D

dolfanshan

I hear ya. I like to keep my options open in case God forbid something happens to my source.

N

noveskeelite

yeah for sure. that's why we are members here tho. if one source goes bad or disappears we inform community and move to a diff source. This dudes been around a loooonngggg time tho.

D

dolfanshan

Feeling secure in a source is an awesome feeling. That's why i love this site too. It sucked all those times i ordered from a source and wasn't sure if I'd get my gear or not. MG has made that a hell of a lot easier.

D

Dont_trip

I Like trying different brands almost like a wine taster.....but recently I found a really good domestic so now I have 2-3 sources that I go through 1 international and 2 domestic's

siegmund

I have one international right now , I have a domestic , but I want to give the internation oils a shot , im ordering , top brand and paying , trust me but , thats what I choose rite now ,

N

noveskeelite

I think most of time we are kinda forced to go multiple sources cause usually you need something that one source doesn't have that another does. I kinda have a one stop shop right now lol.

bnluj

whats up fellas, my name is bnluj. I'm new to this forum. I had 1 reliable source, but he seems to be out of everything. i'm currently looking for a new domestic source, hoping not to get burned. started to get skinny and bite the bullet and ordered from a source,b but cant find anything where he is legit or not. wish me luck on my search.

D

dolfanshan

There are lots of reliable sources here. Both overseas and domestic. You'll easily find what your looking for.

Eriq

I think it can be really helpful to keep our reviews of both products and sources coming. Members can then deduce who knows what, about what gear, and infer what sources are top for those kinds of things.

bnluj

yeah, i saw my source here. just wondering if most can be trusted. saw a few scammers being call out already