Dont take me the wrong way

N

noveskeelite

Just wanted to say it is not ever my intentions to offend anyone or piss anyone off. I make threads trying to contribute informative stuff to the forum. I don't claim to be an expert or anything like that. If I come off wrong....I apologize. Standingup, don't trip, and anyone else who may have taken me the wrong way I apologize. I don't have issues with anyone here. With that said if anyone has anything they would like to add put it out here now.......Only mention standing and don't trip cause those are 2 members I know of for sure.

Standingup

past is the past, I haven't looked back once. As far as Im concerned your good by me. Shit if I wrote everyone off I had a spat with I may as well go live on a deserted island. Look forward my brother !!

N

noveskeelite

I appear to be the black sheep here as far as regulars go :(. But you were right in the past. No hard feelings.

D

Dont_trip

to move forward with ya...it does take a lot to apologize so I too hope me and you can put everything behind us and call it good =)

K

krisbr

Nov I feel you contribute some significant info here. I have seen some pretty raw posts by you, but I suspect you are a gruff individual who says what he/you think. We all have different personalities here. That makes it interesting. Thanks for all the info you always post bro.

N

noveskeelite

I am going to continue to post but maybe keep it little less matter of fact if that makes sense in order to not rub people wrong way or give wrong vibe. My intentions have always been good.