Doubt cicle test and tremb

harry_jitano

I have thought about doing the next cycle and wanted to know what you think: 
1-4 week dianabol 100 mg
1-8 week test Enanta 750 mg 
1-8 week Tremb Enanta 750 mg 
2-8 0.5 Arimidex every three days 

and the corresponding post-cycle with clomid, hcg and tamoxifene 

I've never used trenbolone alone testo, I have always used in cycles with bolde, testo, Tremb or Stanozol 

siegmund

Dont like it bro ,, no mention of caber and its a must and also I dont feel adex cuts it here .. also I would if you must!! Run tren a , if a problem you can adjust ,, what is your cycle history bro, and stats and goal here

siegmund

Tren should not be takinv lightly bro ,, trust me I know , anx I please excusd my typing my pad froze and im on phone

D

dolfanshan

Also I feel 100 mg dbol doesn't give good returns. Anything over 50 mg diminishes the returns. I'd run 50 mg dbol and 50 mg adrol. They seem to complement each other well. IMO and experience. 

harry_jitano

my goal is to try hard and gain lean mass. the last cycle, I was fine but not what I expected, so now I want to try a short course with serious amounts. As they are 8 weeks not worth bolde meter. The cycle will start in September or October, as I finished the last 3 weeks ago approx.

Forgive if not understand something, is to use google translate. 

I from Spain

siegmund

You do realize that roids are not pixie dust right ??every cycle is diet dependant !!you eat you grow ,, just my o

harry_jitano

do minimum 5 meals a day, I'm doing the diet is now rich in protein, low in fat and carbohydrates. 

The next idea is to get the carbohydrates in foods. 

I take supplements whey protein, casein protein, BCCAA, Glutamine 

And also I take the train to the letter, been training about 10-12 years and now I'm on my 4th cycle followed with corresponding breaks of 3-4 months. 

cycle prior to a year or every two years

D

dolfanshan

I have no personal experience with tren, but I can tell you this. Tren e is a long acting ester. If you get some nasty sides that tren can give you'll be stuck dealing with them for 2 weeks. Also with only 8 weeks of test I don't see you getting the full benefits. 10 weeks minimum,  but a lot of brothers on here will tell you 12 weeks is better.