elbow and knee pain

Santrgy

i always warm up a few mins. before training. i have never used any kind of wraps or wrist supporters. in the past 2 weeks, my elbows hur so bad when i try to straighten them out. when i push the weight it hurts, and kind of heavy pressure hurts. its right on the tip or ball of the elbow. i dont know what the hell is wrong with me but it hurts. sencondly my knees are also starting to hurt when i bend them.... is this some kind of rapidly developing disorder, or am i overtraining, or what. Im getting a little worried here.

Grizzly

Last year I had a similar situation with my elbows..it got to where even when I gripped the bar my bows would hurt. I had a CT scan and xrays done and it reveiled bone spurs and a slightly arthritic elbow. Doc gave me some anti inflamms and I had to lay off the weights for about 5 months..depressing..Get with your doc and get some tests, it probably is going to get worse if you keep on keepin on. Good luck.

Eldo278

Bro, could find and Osthéopat who's working with LITO_TRACTOR?

you have calcification on ligaments and tendons, Bosh have build in germany a machine to break calcifications, and hels of regenration of AXE_FLEX_MEMBERS is very potent and but 15 minutes of seance cost almost 50$ and you need 1-5 (maximum) of...

So minimum 100$ but ther's nothing more powerfull at this time!

i had injured achile-tendon right,left both, elbows and knees, shoolders, after competion of Moe thae, but with this treatment i got good issue of all tendons and joints...

So my osthéo is a friend, and have that machine i told, he do it for free to me, and the results is awsome great!

weedgit

could be tendinitis or bursitis. had the same problems with my elbows. try laying off for a while and take some low dose aspirin to prevent inflammation. Also, if youve used lets Deca, which provides ample lubrication for joints, and came off of it, your joints may be responding to the less amount of fluid in the joints from stopping deca usage. If you haven't used deca, just take it easy for a little bit. if symptoms get worse, go to the docs and get it checked out. wish i could help more.

milkin

How is you pain Santrgy ?
is it still present ?
If so , may I ask if you are currently cycling and if so what compounds ? Using any AI for estrogen control ?

What I have read here leads me to believe that you may possibly have discomfort due to estrogen deficiency. Joint pain is a sign of estrogen deficiency. Trust me friend, I can post bloods where I tanked my E2 ( -6 ) and boy did my joints hurt.