Elevated estro

Skipper

I rarely use an ai although I keep aromasin, nolva and proviron on hand. I'm on trt but the doc never runs an estro panel. I had one ran at the end of a cycle in Jan. and found out yesterday the estro was 260. The test was maxed at 1500 one of those lab corp deals. I have no gyno after countless cycles. I guess I'm not prone also no decreased libido. Should I be concerned with this number and if so what mg of aromasin would you guys suggest. I usually just run winny at 30 mgs a day in the middle to control bloat. I only run 500 mgs test with 400 mgs deca. Thanks in advance.

K

kalpa

I would see a professional as in a doctor and get some help. Don't need to get into detail with cycles. Just let him know you had the lab test done for your well being 

SemperFi

What was your E2 (estradiol)? Even in the absence of sides elevated E2 has serious health risks. Many side effects that a person may be experiencing are longer term in nature and could easily be overlooked by the individual or discounted as a side effect of elevated E2.

C

coalman

It only has the total. Maybe next time I will get a different test. Ive never had a problem with gyno.

Dolf

You can have high estro, but just not be sensitive to it. If it's too high it will still hamper your gains and reduce your ability to burn fat as effectively as you could with lower estro. Acne, oily skin, bloat, and moodiness are accompanied with elevated estro. I'm estro sensitive, so I have to use an ai regardless. 

SemperFi

Try in the future to keep an eye on E2. Dolf hit it on the head. Elevated E2 can have sides that you wont necessarily see or associate with high e2 but will effect your overall body composition. And ultimately your health.

I am not Estrogenic sensitive either but I go out of my way to keep my E2 in the low normal range.