emotions

siegmund

old topic ,figured we would bring up agion , because its a good and true one .

who here gets  emotional on cycle ???

I do as you can tell ,I haven't been on in a long time and now I'm on that rollercoaster .. More sympathy to wife , .im reaching out to our ,newest. Members ...and I wont watch a e or anything. To emotional ...hormones effect alot ,especially when you got a gram alone of test roaming aroun d ...what you think

Lol i do get emotional. Not so bad on test but with deca and tren. I tend to love on the wife more then i would if I was on just test. When I throw a 19 nor in idk what it is but i act like I'm never going to see her again lol.

B

Burrr

Tren did some wierd stuff to me emotionally and lasted for a few months after stopping it. 

Test alone does not seem to do much, if I'm all clingy to the wife it's probably cause I want to get in her pants.

csancheezy

cycle, and im not talking about like because of some super high e2. For me its the fact that I am already very passionate and an emotional person, and since test just makes you an enhanced version of yourself that is what happens with me. Like if your a dick off cycle then a cycle can make you more of a dick haha

calmb4dastorm

My emotions run rampant on cycle. In fact, the other half wants me to come off cycle now but screw that! I am more of ME on Tren! I'm already a force to be reckoned with combined with Tren, whew..  Look out!

SenseiMiagi

Im pretty level headed, but high estro does have me getting teary eyed during certain commercials/shows.  I chase my wife around too, but as Burr stated that may be just because I wanna have a session.  I do get dissapointed that she isnt chasing me around sometimes.....but I have to remind myself that I am currently high octane and she is not lol.

M

Mister A

the 25th Anniversary of Home Alone 2 weeks ago. They put it in a couple theaters. The movie really shaped my youth and brings back so many feelings. So there I am as the credits are rolling - 250 pounds of sensitivity balling my eyes out while a sea of first graders goof off in the row in front of us.

To be honest, I cry at movies on cycle or not. But it's much worse now that I'm on this much test. My girl loves the dichotomy of someone so sensitive, yet so strong. We're like the perfect men!

milkin

It is said that testosterone gives you that "Feeling of well being", that heart warming sincere emotional feeling. Without a doubt, at least for me,  I feel happy go lucky when on a heavy test cycle. Emotions are one of our biggest challenges while cyling because we have little to no control as do which direction they will go. Yes indeed, real men do cry and BTW..... Chicks dig the hell out of that. 

SwellMel

I don't get any more emotional on juice than off juice, but since I am Latin, I'm probably emotional all the time, like Ricky Ricardo chasing Lucy around the apartment, but other than a higher libido, not more emotion, but then again...remember the Latin thing....we're emotional to begin with.

siegmund

I know all about the latine emotions,my wife is latine ,together 4 years she is from the island san Juan...but I love it , I love the culture and the family ,and especially the plantine ,yama ,pasteli,and rice ,ills top,acoputia

Uglpharma

Your a lucky man brother, I could only imagine the Latino emotion/attitude thing :), I feel blessed my self, sometimes wondering why my 35 year old wife would want this 50 year old man Lol 

Pumped

Latin and italian fall in line together imo my girl rages so hard on me at times I wonder where her levels are at lol! Heck yeah I get emotional I act like lil a b-itch at times but i kno at least I'm alive in that moment bc what are we w out emotions? Robots

siegmund

maturity ,..good provider ,home body ,takes care of priortys ..need me continue ugl??? There is a differnt generation out there ,and gentlemen (not all) but most want that gas life that greed life ,only care about me ,I want all the beaver I can get ....so I find ALOT ,younger woman wanting the old school security