Endurance cycles for Distance runners?

Pacman32746

What would be the best products to use for mid range distance runners? like 5k or 10k marathons. Ive noticed that no matter what type of testosterone im taking between 400 and 500mg the pumps in my calves barely let me finish a 5k. Just curious if any oral or injectible combo would be better. I know anavar and winstrol is taking in alot of track and field and other distant sporting events. Test E, Test C, Sust is what ive experienced with the calf pumps. Maybe lowering my dose of test and add anavar or winstrol for a short period and maybe when I pin prior to race day is all I came come up with. Very interested in other injectables as alternatives or add on. Thanks in advance.

Gainz.

The SARMS Cardarine As far as endurance goes... I don't think theres anything better.

Gainz.

whats this mgf stuff does it build muscle?

Unlike other sarms like rad, or yk11 it really only increases cardiovascular response. I'm no expert on it... I've never taken it myself. But I do know it gives you a major edge as far as cardio goes.
People have said wonderful things about it. Like struggling to run a mile, to running 3 without breaking down. Again... how or why it works... idk... what the side effects are... idk.

unclem

iam trying to learn the different sarms peptides, what would be the best peptide that makes you big bandit?

Gainz.

iam trying to learn the different sarms peptides, what would be the best peptide that makes you big bandit?

Oh brother... you're asking the wrong dude!
I know... my fair share about gear... definitely more than your average joe... and probably more than most users (unfortunately 😂🤣) I know a little bit about sarms, I've done rad140, MK-677 and ostarine (really wasn't impressed with the ostarine) seen decent results with rad, and the MK-677 made me impossibly hungry. as far I know yk11 is the strongest sarm. It directly affects your myostatin. Apparently its more of a steroid than a sarm. I've seriously considering stacking some, but it also has the worst side effects of all the sarms. (Mood swings being 1)

Now as far as peptides... that and hgh are beyond me brother. I don't want to use them, so I haven't looked into them.
The only thing I do know about peptides is people who want to put on mass want to look for GHS peptides (growth hormone secretagogues) such as such as sermorelin, tesamorelin, CJC-1293, and CJC-12... ummm... fuck.. 95 I think?
As far as I know those are either the most powerful... or the most popular... again brother, not my area of expertise.
The only peptide that has really caught my attention is melanotan 2.
Apparently that's a injectable peptide that makes you tan.
Being a very vain Italian (Ginny who wears more pink and purple than any man should... and who has a unhealthy relationship with jewelry) being tan and looking good is at the forefront of why I lift.
But how much of that melannotan 2 to take a day? How long does it last?
Or how much of sermorelin or tesamorelin to take... no fucking clue brother.
I also don't know shit about hgh. I was interested in it when I first got into gear... but I read somewhere that hgh can lead to diabetes. Even though its extremely rare... that was enough for me too never try it. I know I've stated my ex of 12 years was a diabetic and the living nightmare that was. So... nope... I don't care if it puts 10lbs of muscle on a month like clockwork... I just don't accept the risk. (That's my own issues, I'm not telling anyone else how to feel or what to do)

But as peptides get more popular I'll probably start doing more research so I can be of better help to other people. But for now... I've already spent (give or take) $1,200 on gear and gear related stuff in the last 8 months so I don't need more shit to buy 😂

suppsforlife

Tbol is the steroid that you need for endurance purposes, actually. it's one of the best for fighters and runners
The SARMS Cardarine As far as endurance goes... I don't think theres anything better.
stenabolic is somewhat better for endurance

Gainz.

Tbol is the steroid that you need for endurance purposes, actually. it's one of the best for fighters and runners

stenabolic is somewhat better for endurance

See... that's why we have smarter members than myself.. 😁
Makes me want to try tbol.
Cardio has always been my weakest point... probably because I never do it ...

suppsforlife