Energy drinks and orals.

What’s y’all thoughts on drinking energy drinks while on orals! Heard that energy drinks were pretty toxic on the liver obviously along with orals probably wouldn’t be a good idea.

lineman1007

From what I know, staying under 400mg/day of caffeine is ok on the liver. Using orals, I would be on a liver protectant and maybe up it if adding more caffeine.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I'd never thought of caffeine as toxic. I usually get over 800mg from preworkout and monster daily.

Been on dianabol or anadrol, maybe half the last year.

I'm scared of needles so I don't get bloods done, I guess how healthy my liver is based off my appetite. If my enzyme values go to shit, so does my appetite.

Your liver is basically a paladin wearing +1 armor, it can take care of itself.

zakco

I'd never thought of caffeine as toxic. I usually get over 800mg from preworkout and monster daily.

Been on dianabol or anadrol, maybe half the last year.

I'm scared of needles so I don't get bloods done, I guess how healthy my liver is based off my appetite. If my enzyme values go to shit, so does my appetite.

Your liver is basically a paladin wearing +1 armor, it can take care of itself.
I definitely consume a fuck ton of caffeine. Prob. 700 mg/ day, non workout days.....love my caffeine. I believe it's the massive amounts of B vitamins that is hard on the liver from energy drinks, not the caffeine.

I definitely consume a fuck ton of caffeine. Prob. 700 mg/ day, non workout days.....love my caffeine. I believe it's the massive amounts of B vitamins that is hard on the liver from energy drinks, not the caffeine.
Ya man I was wondering cause I got my blood work done and my AST and BUN in my liver panel were off the charts. Took another one the following weekend and it went back to normal. At the time was on deca and test only but was drinking a lot of pre workout. The liver is pretty resilient but you never know

Ya man I was wondering cause I got my blood work done and my AST and BUN in my liver panel were off the charts. Took another one the following weekend and it went back to normal. At the time was on deca and test only but was drinking a lot of pre workout. The liver is pretty resilient but you never know
You said B vitamins are hard on the liver?

zakco

You said B vitamins are hard on the liver?
No! Don't quote me on that and it's just something I read about energy drinks....I believe it was the niacin they claimed to be bad.....but we are talking mega-doses. You can find a study that says anything is bad for you.....as well as good.

Gainz.

I'm the wrong person to ask... I quit all that garbage a long time ago.
Now I use half a scoop of the cheapest pre I can find.
Since I quit caffeine and went to water my energy has been through the roof.
When I was 137lbs I was drinking 2plus monsters a day. Always tired, never hungry... Hated life.
Took 3 months to quit caffeine.
Now water... And if I really need that extra mental boost for a good workout I use half a scoop of c4.
Quitting that sugar loaded garbage was the best thing I ever did. Not to mention $5 for a fucking drink is ridiculous.

Gainz.

I have also heard anecdotal evidence of B vitamins being dangerous to overdose.

But I also see energy shots with 10,000% RDA of B vitamins, so 🤷‍♂️

My buddy went to a IV bar and spent extra for 1 that was loaded with vitamin b. He was shaking after

Lee.the.Demi.Human

My buddy went to a IV bar and spent extra for 1 that was loaded with vitamin b. He was shaking after
The same energy shot said repeated or excessive consumption could lead to tingling in extremities, which sounds like either respiratory depression like ODing on oxy, or aggravation of the CNS.

Gainz.

The same energy shot said repeated or excessive consumption could lead to tingling in extremities, which sounds like either respiratory depression like ODing on oxy, or aggravation of the CNS.
As someone who has taken... Way too much fucking oxy... At my lowest... Or... Highest... I took 6 oxy 80s (crushed and dissolved in Coke cola to bypass that annoying time release) in 1 hour... I can absolutely validate this.
Still not as good as freebasing fet... But... Intense tingling sensation and very shallow breathing. (Doctor said I had a high tolerance 🤣)
Drugs are bad kids... Don't do them!

Lee.the.Demi.Human

As someone who has taken... Way too much fucking oxy... At my lowest... Or... Highest... I took 6 oxy 80s (crushed and dissolved in Coke cola to bypass that annoying time release) in 1 hour... I can absolutely validate this.
Still not as good as freebasing fet... But... Intense tingling sensation and very shallow breathing. (Doctor said I had a high tolerance 🤣)
Drugs are bad kids... Don't do them!
I used to buy over the counter cocodamol which has paracetamol in too, then I'd crush them and leverage paracetamols insolvency in H2O at 2°C to extract the sweet, sweet codeine.

Drugs, finds a way.

zakco

I used to buy over the counter cocodamol which has paracetamol in too, then I'd crush them and leverage paracetamols insolvency in H2O at 2°C to extract the sweet, sweet codeine.

Drugs, finds a way.
Jesus guys....I remember the good ol' days when all we had was acid and weed....those were our drugs. Kids these days!!

You mfs are crazy!!! 😂! I love it. I was on meth for a lot of years. Finally quit that shit and now I’m addicted to getting big as f***

Gainz.

Jesus guys....I remember the good ol' days when all we had was acid and weed....those were our drugs. Kids these days!!
I definitely did my fair share of acid... And from 13-26 I was a legit pothead

zakco

I definitely did my fair share of acid... And from 13-26 I was a legit pothead
The crazy thing was when I was growing up is that we always wanted to get drunk, but alcohol was harder to get than acid or a bag of weed!! Seriously, nobody would buy for us. So we did a lot of acid. My brother sold the shit so it was way too easy for me to get 🤣

Gainz.

The crazy thing was when I was growing up is that we always wanted to get drunk, but alcohol was harder to get than acid or a bag of weed!! Seriously, nobody would buy for us. So we did a lot of acid. My brother sold the shit so it was way too easy for me to get 🤣

I took so much acid and mushrooms it ruined weed for me...