Estrogen Blood levels

kxfjerry

Hello guys,

I have been cycling as suggested by a few of you with a 500mg/week test. I was using 12.5 of aromasin ED. After a month a took some blood and revealed that my Estro levels were at 93. I upped the dose to 25mg for 2 weeks and re took blood. Levels moved up a little to 103. I have no gyno symptoms but Im concerned the elevated estro levels may hinder my capacity to unload the belly fat Im after. Please advise as to maybe another AI or other remedy to this issue.

Thanks

swolesam

thats abnormal. Aromasin is POWERFUL suicide AI, its no joke. 

My first guess is you're aro is bunk as fuck. Is it pharma? or UGL? or worse from RC company?

iTryHarder209

Even at 12.5mgs ed that would be way overkill for only 500mgs of Test. Your bloods told the story that your ai was no good. Your gonna have to grab a new ai to get your e2 back in check.  

kxfjerry

I was thinking the same concept that the product may be bunk. I am a little hesitant as this is the second brand I have tried. Both brands resulted in no reduction of E levels. The only time I have been able to lower my estro levels in 8 months of AS usage is with Arimadex. Is it possible that someones system is may have a natural defense to this type of AI inhibitor? If so what would be the next AI to try?

Dolf

Some individuals can be non responders to adex, but not aro. Your stuff is bunk! That's the primary reason I like to stick to pharmacy grade ai's. Order some asap. 

103 is elevated, but if your not feeling elevated e2 symptoms there's no worries in the immediate future, but you need to order some ai asap. 

SemperFi

All good advice.

Go pharma or you may end up on the short end of the stick! High e2 not only is unhealthy but it will most likely hinder the positive effects of your cycle.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

semper, good to see you back on here brother!

Elevated E2 can cause a shit load of health issues including deteriorating libido to prostate cancer. Yes, latest studies suggest prostate cancer is not related to elevated T, on the contrary its elevated Estro!!