Ethyl oleate

anthony

Does anyone know of a lab that is not using high amounts of ethyl oleate in their products?? It seems to give me swellings and pip for days. I'm used to using pharma and medtec solutions but my supplier is not stocking it anymore. Apollo labs is too painful, Prochem is too much pip. Cambridge I imagine is ethyl oleate aswell. I need a old school lab that a accurately dosed in the uk. Any ideas??

N

noveskeelite

there are a bunch man. Just look around and ask the source. cant discuss sources in open forums

siegmund

My fellow mg members have been very patient , with you ,, but after reading 3 conservative posts blantly , naming a source I have to ask myself are you a troll , or are you a newbe , that just now found the internet and these websites , and im the mellow one of the bunch here these guys get going forget espicially dolpf ,, and nov to follow , I strongly suggest you go back and read the rules throughly. And start over all due respect sieg , and remember im the quite one , and welcome

N

noveskeelite

yeah I agree. some of these randoms seem like obvious trolls that would be banned without second thought at other boards.....but were small trying to grow so we give people benefit of doubt and play nice lol

siegmund

Generaly I would not say anything but he was respectfully told once , then respectfully told a second time , and a third so I threw my 2 cents in after the third , sometimes you need vinigar and not honey

D

dolfanshan

Constructive criticism sieg...nothing wrong with giving a little every now and then

D

Dont_trip

I never got the reason why we cant say the name in open forum I follow the rules here so It is what it is but to really think that would thwart LE is silly 2 say the least just like guys say oh dont say this and that LE might find out....if they want you they will get you and thats a fact

Standingup

I think it has more to do with the fact a source could flood the board with fake members mentioning their name than an effort to thwart L.E. Not that sources dont have guys that secretly rep for them but if it was free reign in the whole forum it would be nothing but one big promo