Expectations

Can I expect long term benefits from one low dose (250 mg), 3 month cycle of testosterone. Assuming PCT goes well and good exercise and diet continues?

Or, should I expect to lose all gains or worse lose all gains and have developed an unhealthy side effect from the cycle?

What are your thoughts on what one could expect afterwards? Thanks.

suppsforlife

I say this:
or worse lose all gains and have developed an unhealthy side effect from the cycle?
possible, but extremely unlikely. almost impossible when you're doing everything fine
Or, should I expect to lose all gains
with higher chances than previous, but still unlikely when you're doing everything right.
Can I expect long term benefits from one low dose (250 mg), 3 month cycle of testosterone. Assuming PCT goes well and good exercise and diet continues?
yes, some benefits would be long lasting given a proper lifestyle.

Gainz.

I see this question popping up a lot.
From what I understand it stems from putting more muscle on than your genetic limit can handle.
I'm no expert, but I'll try to explain the best way I understand it.
We're all different (duh) so our genetics are going to play a huge roll in how we build and hold muscle.
So as healthy males we all make testosterone, the one thing that's really good at building and SUPPORTING muscle (hence why so many pros blast and cruise) so if you're a person with low test, and spend the next 3 months on 300mg building muscle, how much will your low test hold onto when it's all over? We can can make educated guesses from your blood work, but that's about it. Now if you are in healthy test ranges, a decent cycle and good pct should keep a good % of the muscle you built.
In other words, you need a certain amount of test to hold a certain amount of muscle "your genetic limit"
That's why every single person here will tell you to get your blood work done before hand.
If your natural test is in the toilet, it doesn't matter how well you cycle, pct, diet and sleep, eventually you will lose what that 300mg cycle gave you. But if you're on the normal range, you can do several cycles before you meet your genetic limit, if you're at the high end you can do even more.
That's why bloodwork beforehand is so important!

There's also ways to get around your genetic limit, but that's a big commitment.

If I'm wrong, or missing something feel free to tell me. Like I said, I'm no expert and only (trying to) explain how I understand it.

Last edited:

dohcsvt

Obluesheep, are you a naturally larger muscular guy? Even if your natural T levels are a little low, but you are neutrally more muscular, your body can do more with less. The medical and DNA fields are still unlocking many secrets to our health.

I'm not. I'm 140 lbs very lean and muscular. I used to be 150 lbs bench pressing 250. I was injured 7 years ago and lost 30 lbs. Have had a hard time gaining weight back.

Gainz.

I'm not. I'm 140 lbs very lean and muscular. I used to be 150 lbs bench pressing 250. I was injured 7 years ago and lost 30 lbs. Have had a hard time gaining weight back.
You sound like my brother and myself. We're both tall and thin, and have a hard time gaining weight. Trust me it can be done, you can see my pictures. Went from way too skinny to looking halfway decent. I was coming off a injury as well. From 19-26 I was a fitness freak. Even managed to bench 300lbs when I weighed 165lb. Then I got hurt, and for almost 7 years I didn't even look at dumbbell. Due to depression and other terrible lifestyle choices I dropped to 137lbs... at 6ft tall its not a good look. The first month back was very difficult. I had 2 25lb dumbbells that were to heavy to do anything with. I had to use both hands to curl one of them, both hands to press one! And for the first month I really struggled to gain anything. I think I gained like 3lbs. But I started to find my groove, the more I lifted the more I wanted to eat. And for a while I was gaining 2lbs a week.
I've been exactly where you are now, even posted my before pics as motivation for others. Just have to keep at it brother, really focus on diet! Diet is 90% of this lifestyle.
I use "my plate" app, it really helps me keep track of my calories and protein intake. Plus I can hold myself accountable for the days I don't do what I was supposed to. Oh and mass gainer shakes... lots of shakes and liquid egg whites!!!
I'm just thankful I finally started working out again. now I'm 34 and look better than I did in my 20s. I'm not as strong... but those numbers don't mean as much to me anymore. Now its about feeling good and looking good!
My gf said she feels like shes cheating on me, because I've gained over 40lbs of muscle since we've been together, and so much of our lives are better than ever.

Gainz.

That's very encouraging. And have you done any cycles? Just wanna be clear here. Thanks for your input. Appreciate it.
I literally just started my first cycle. Tuesday will be my second week. I also had 1 cycle of sarms in there. So the pictures I posted before and after include the 1 sarms cycle. Its basically my 16 month transformation. The sarms didn't add anything my body couldn't of done, they just got me there a little quicker. It was a 8 week cycle of rad140 and MK-677. And honestly I think it was mostly because of the MK-677 because it makes you so hungry! Eating has always been my biggest challenge. I'm never hungry, I can live just fine on 1,500 calories a day. I can also go a few days without food and be just fine. So eating 3,500 -4,500 calories is the hardest thing for me. I love lifting weights, I can do that for hours... I dream about it, look forward to it. It's the eating that sucks for me