Fake steroids??

Gabrosp

have bought athenavar 10mg from XXXXXX.

batch number 05787894

if you read test lab that i have linked that batch number tested NO contain oxandrolone.

anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/excel-pharma/excel-pharma-athenavar-oxandrolone-lab-test-results-2015-07-23-2/

swolesam

You cant mention sources here brother. Im sure 1 of the mods will X it out for ya.

For starters, anaboliclab.com is a great site. They test multiple samples of the product but all purchased within a month date period. Hence its probably just 1 batch. As you know Anavar is 1 of the most Faked orals. Lastly, why would you check the anaboliclab.com AFTER you purchase vs BEFORE ?? 

At any rate, yes if its the same batch number, and the same company then its a confirmation it has no Var in it. If you have a Labmax kit, do the test and check what the hell is in it. Most probably Winny mixed with some dbol. 

Gabrosp

i have edit source i dont know sorry.

after because i can check  batch only after buy i suppose.

no i dont have labmax

if a great site sell fake i think i will never buy anythings online

Ermahgerd

Always a gamble in this game. Unless you buy something and personally pay to have it tested there is no surefire way to know what you're getting.

Take the loss and move on, and don't spend more than you can afford to lose. Not saying u did, just a lil advice :)

Bigtest131

here's a little help ( wellness Fit ) go run  with it ... 

That is only partial of the lab but u can do ur research 

Bigtest131

Legit gear ... Ifbb pro use this gear ... Can only get it if u have lab results or prescription message me I'll hook u up