Feed Me !!

milkin

Look a new  recpie blog, that is to a members suggestion, that allows you to share and browse recpies. 

Kfizzle

Good idea! I don't put much effort into my cooking to be honest. I prep almost every one of my meals. Usually cook for the next 3 days worth so cooking something special in bulk is usually a pain in the ass. Or maybe I'm just lazy Lol. Will deff be following this tho. And I run across some pretty good sounding recipes sometimes so I might be able to share a few. Ah I can share my 1100 calorie breakfast shake I make almost every morning. 

Kfizzle

[[{"fid":"26278","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

Nice and simple. Throw everything in the blender and enjoy! This is perfect for breakfast or even post workout. I like to use chocolate whey and it's delicious.  ENJOY! 

Outlawthing

That's half my caloric intake for the day holy smokes  I might try it but can you tell egg is in there blah raw eggs 

Outlawthing

That's half my caloric intake for the day holy smokes  I might try it but can you tell egg is in there blah raw eggs 

Kfizzle

Nah man get the liquid egg whites in carton or even better get the flavored egg whites from muscleegg.com either way they aren't all slimy nasty like fresh out the shell egg whites Lol plus they are pasteurized so safe to drink raw. They are good man.  You will thank me later. 

wtdragon

This is just a quick marinade I use for chicken breast, although sometimes I use boneless skinless thighs.either way it's efin delicious

1tbs fresh ginger 

Juice of 2 whole limes

Tbs minced garlic

Siracha , I like spicy so I tend to go a lil heavy on this but a min of Tbs I think is suitable. 

2 Tbs of. Peanut oil,or coconut oil

2 Tbs of water

Bout 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro

Splash of light soy sauce, low sodium

Marinade for a min 30 minutes but over night is the way to go. Grill or bake. I like to make into kabobs and add bell pepper and onion. 

wtdragon

Steal cut oats with Tbs coconut oil ,cinnamon  and organic honey and slash of almond milk,or some vanilla protein shake

milkin

Yeaareehy are not all that bad. I beleive last time i looked ag tye catron they claimed to be pasteurized are they not kiffzz ? One drawback is they make you stink like a monkey cage when you hit the head. Sweet jesus bust out the febreeze.

As for slimy, hell yeah they are outright gross imo that's why I mix with a shake.