Feedback From Tren Users

milkin

With more and more Tren related questions starting to surface, I thought it would be advantageous to start a blog here to help those who seek answers. Mostly geared to help newbies in their research, this will be a great place to keep all Tren related chatter in one spot. 

But not a lecture or drawn out write detailing the types, sides, and preferred doses of Tren, no sir. Rather a blog where members can share their own personal experiences with the red devil serum we call Tren. Especially looking for members who have just recently ran their first few cycles and can comment on just what their experiences were as well as how they dosed and managed sides. The good, the bad, and the ugly and things newbies who may be considering dancing with the red devil should really know. 

Feedback from seasoned Tren runners are also more then welcome since we would like to make this forum a reference for tren users of all levels.

I will always atttempt to talk young members from considering running Tren but often times their minds are made up so the least we can do is advise them the best way we know how. Through experience.

Hulksmash91

This is the first day of week 2 on tren. After all my reading id say most guys agree that for a new tren guy you should 1. Stick to tren ace. 2. Start with .50mg ed because great gains with little sides are reported at this dose. 3. Make sure you have a clear cool head going in to a tren cycle or you are going to jail hahaha. I will post more week by week to give more info and keep everyone updated. So far though I have night sweats, a lil anger, and in the gym I seem to zone out and go till my pumps are so bad I csnt move thay muscle group.

anabolic-city

Im using tri-tren, and this is probably my 5th cycle on tren now. I can always tell if the tren im using is good as it will affect my sleep almost immediately. If i do manage to sleep properly then the dreams are absolutely crazy!

Night sweats on higher doses can be a nightmare too, this summer when i was runnin 700mg pw I was having to towel myself dry before i could get back into a soaking wet bed! Not fun! Spots are also very bad on tren, mainly on my back and arms. Doesnt look very appealing at all... The worst of all for me has to be the paranoia. By a country mile. Its awful. Is my mrs cheating? Whos she texting? Where is she? Who cares, lets just go eat and train, im on tren! (im talking high high doses here over a gram a week) But I dont run these kinda crazy doses anymore because I think the sides greatly outweighed the positives it had on my training and my results. Who wants to be paranoid all the time? No one right?

However - the rapid change in body composition is epic, the strength increase is insane and the feeling of running it even more so!

But if I was to advise a newbie, Id say definetly Tren Ace, maybe 50mg EOD to start. Tren will hit everyone eventually, its just how long you can stay on it for and how long you can handle the sides. Dont fear the side affects, just be cautious of them. Tren is a superb tool in any bodybuilders arsenal. Just use it properly to get the desired affect. Losing your head isnt gonna seem like such a good idea the next day!

If you are not experiencing any of the sides, then id have to say throw the vial away because Tren affects me every single time and I have a fair few advanced cycles under my belt now!

milkin

Some really great valuable feedback starting to develop here, you guys are solid  team players thanks for your contrbution.

Hulksmash91

Was lucky enough to make it almost 2 full weeks till boom this morning I was mid injection and....dun dun dun....the cough finally got me. I was so not ready for it so instead of sitting back waiting for it to stop, I tried to make myself stop...bad idea, that serms to only make it worse. But guys dont be sfraid of it because the indestructible god feeling is back within a few min. Hsha.

anabolic-city

I got that in my tricep the other day it was absolutely awful. Started off all prickly then I had to lay down for 10mins before doing the other tricep!

But I am back to my usual God-like self now its over lol!

built_tough

cant vouch for the cough as i have never ever gotten it.  as far as the "i can kill anyone with my bare hands", mentality.  yes, its very true and very real.  be careful and don't do anything stupid on it.  

kiddbiggdogg

That is some good info guys. Ive ran a few cycles of Tren and never experienced any negs except cramping and night sweats. I was thinking of adding it to my next run but i will def go back to the drawing board now.

DEE151

tren is good stuff, it will add some size, clean size and strenght and mucle.. its one of my favorets, and i will be doing and cut blend for the next 20wks or so..
I been on a cycle for about 22months, big huge cycle, mostly tren e at 400mg for a long time, then at the end of my tren cycle i threw in eq at 600mg a week, and i stay with 750mg of test c, so i am in week 22 of my eq, test c, then it will jump to another 20 or so weeks of some good blends..
threw out this 22months cycle i have took allot of winstrol, var, and some halo...
got all my test done like 4 months back ago and i was g2g, look very healthy and I told my doctor what i have been doing taking and for how long..
over all tren is BOSS, Cause Test is King.

ckcrown84

anabolic-city said:
</p>
<p> The worst of all for me has to be the paranoia. By a country mile. Its awful. Is my mrs cheating? Whos she texting? Where is she?</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>I second that. I met my girlfriend now of 7 months before my tren cycle. Before the tren trusted her perfectly. On the Tren crazy irrational thoughts (she even called me on my shit). Now off the tren and its back to normal. That stuff definitely fucks with your head.</p>
<p>That being said... I am ready to run Tren E 400mg/week... Keep those thoughts at bay!</p>

llcooljames

Tren its as if it fell from the gods...to me honest I think many would agree it did. Tren for me is a fantasic and thats all of them.  My favourite would be Tri Tren though.  

Pros:

A super fast acting steroid

Fantastic androgenic effect also

Can be used both for bulking and cutting

Great thinning of the skin. 

Harding properties are fantastic

No water retention. 

Cons

Cardio is effected, just walking up stairs you can be out of breath.

Tren cough.

Increased blood pressure.

First 2 to 3 weeks are rough but this passes. (Stick with it they should be manageable,  if not stop using immediately)

There are a host of other pros and cons but these are the ones that effect me. If I had to chose a strong all rounder it would be Tren with out a doubt. 

NOTE: ALL TREN MUST BE STACKED WITH A TEST DUE TO THE COMPLETE SHUT DOWN OF THE TTESTE WHICH IS NEAR ON IMMEDIATE FROM THE FIRST SHOT.

Peace and enjoy

Elvis

I did a steady bulk with tren last year. 400test e, 300 mast e, 300tren e. Had a great cycle for my first run. Seemed to stay pretty lean and good strength gains. Although I sweated like a pig and broke out in like A sweat rash of very small spots on my back. Also got paranoid as hell about my wife. Came off the tren and realised its the tren that's caused these feelings, been with her 12 years and never ever got paranoid about her cheating etc. Def would run again but this time ill know what to blame any stupid thoughts on without getting carried away.

little_one

Hi guys,

I recently completed my first tren cycle to gauge my reaction to it. My body seems to despise exogenous testosterone and I never enjoy running it, even at low doses. So after much deliberation I decided to try a short tren ace only cycle.

The first week I stuck at 50mg eod, then slowly brought the dose up. Libido wasnt great in the first 2 weeks, but wheb the effects of the drug took effect libido returned along with minor night sweats, a feeling of being constantly pumped and general well being. I also experienced some of the best nights sleeps I have had (I suffer insomnia and worried about this..... but curiously it helped me sleep much better?!).

I ran hcg through the cycle - which was only 4 weeks, and following cessation 2 weeks ago I have good libido, no atrophy and my strength is still being maintained.

I realise many do not advocate tren only cycles but I wanted to see its effects on its own and have been very fortunate. I am currently planning a12 cycle with 300mg tren e and 100mg test e.

Hope my experience is of interest to someone!