First Cycle confused

Nordic

Hello guys I am a little bit confused and scared, so I am on the second week of my first cycle, I am taking 250mg Testo E a week and 30MG a day of Anavar
10 days into my cycle I started having lot off cramps and nausea, I dont feel hungry anymore, I can go a whole day without food and yet my body is not even complaining
I am getting some scary pumps, actually I feel pumped the whole day, I cant even do a full biceps curl, my blood vessel are popping out and at some point my skin turn purple because of that.
I feel like my hurt is racing all the time and my body is over heating.
My question is , is this normal since I am a total beginner to the world of steroids or should I be worried and get checked by a doctor, the only reason I haven't checked with a doctor is because taking SSA is illegal without prescription and I am afraid to get in trouble for that
Any feedback is appreciated

Nordic

Sounds like you have a hypersensitivity to var. Stop it for a few day and see if you return to normal. You have to be able to eat and sleep
Thank you, I'll try to do that and see if it helps, and just in case var is the issue, should I stopped or those side effects are normal and I shouldn't be worried too much, my main concern is the crazy pumps, I feel like my skin is soo tight and my muscle are so hard to the point where I could barely do a bicep curl not to mention the blood vessels pooping out

Welderman

Do you trust your supplier? Are you sure that’s a real Anavar? This is commonly faked AAS
It didn't sound like var or winstrol to me, except the pumps. Winstrol made my appetite increase and increased energy but not the heart racing he's describing. But what else causes pumps like that Biggie?

Nordic

Do you trust your supplier? Are you sure that’s a real Anavar? This is commonly faked AAS
I'd like to believe it's legit since I am feeling an increase in strength , I ordered the 10mg tabs from Odin Pharmaceuticals. I went with Anavar thinking it's beginner friendly, I guess I was wrong

Last edited:

Welderman

I'd like to believe it's legit since I am feeling an increase in strength , I ordered the 10mg tabs from Odin Pharmaceuticals. I went with Anavar thinking it's beginner friendly, I guess I was wrong
Well like I said earlier stop it and if you feel "normal" again then ease back into it. 10mg day for few days, then 10mg twice a day for few days. I just think your one of those that's really sensitive to it. Try that and let us know how it goes. Good luck and I hope this helps you and it works for you

Nordic

Well like I said earlier stop it and if you feel "normal" again then ease back into it. 10mg day for few days, then 10mg twice a day for few days. I just think your one of those that's really sensitive to it. Try that and let us know how it goes. Good luck and I hope this helps you and it works for you
I'll do and keep you posted, Thanks for the feedback man

otfjoey300

Cramps are normal with var, orals In general can fuck with your appetite , your first cycle you don’t need anavar tbh; I’d say you’re wasting more money than anything. I would up my test 4-500 mg and drop the var on a first cycle. You’ll be gaining a hell of a lot more than basically a slight bump over TRT

Visceral

I'd throw that Anavar out and never buy any more of it. absolutely no point taking it with a test dosage that is nearly on its way to a cruise dose.

go 500mg per week test and drop the orals. especially if its your first cycle, you will never react the same again. I'm not saying run a stack or anything but id be at least running a basic 500mg a week 12 or even 16 week starter.
but at the same time it depends on what you're doing I am assuming body building.

If you need to do endurance/cardio intensive training or striking arts like boxing/muay thai maintain the same testosterone dosage and drop the anavar.

see how you handle cardio after 4-5 weeks on that 250mg dosage if you do not notice anymore agonizing pumps and your keeping within your weight range etc you can even play with higher dosages but it will make it a lot more difficult to stay in the same weight class for your sport. the 250mg should be perfect for helping you to recover faster allowing you to get in more sessions per week and a big reduction in the chance you get injured.

but if you are pure bodybuilding you could be going 500mg per week and seeing much better gains, gl with it bro nothing worse then cramps and agonizing pumps thats why I keep tf away from all orals now.

Nordic

I'd throw that Anavar out and never buy any more of it. absolutely no point taking it with a test dosage that is nearly on its way to a cruise dose.

go 500mg per week test and drop the orals. especially if its your first cycle, you will never react the same again. I'm not saying run a stack or anything but id be at least running a basic 500mg a week 12 or even 16 week starter.
but at the same time it depends on what you're doing I am assuming body building.

If you need to do endurance/cardio intensive training or striking arts like boxing/muay thai maintain the same testosterone dosage and drop the anavar.

see how you handle cardio after 4-5 weeks on that 250mg dosage if you do not notice anymore agonizing pumps and your keeping within your weight range etc you can even play with higher dosages but it will make it a lot more difficult to stay in the same weight class for your sport. the 250mg should be perfect for helping you to recover faster allowing you to get in more sessions per week and a big reduction in the chance you get injured.

but if you are pure bodybuilding you could be going 500mg per week and seeing much better gains, gl with it bro nothing worse then cramps and agonizing pumps thats why I keep tf away from all orals now.
quick update, this is my second day without Anavar, no more crazy pumps and cramps, but blood vessels are still popping out, you guys are right I'll stop taking Anavar, it turn you into a freak in short amount of time especially if you're under 10% body fat, it makes your skin feels tight on your muscle, I couldn't even scratch my back, I should've done more research before getting into it, I got miss lead by people on Youtube saying it will just give you slight bump and you can barely feel it at low dosage, I guess everyone react differently to these drugs.
I do mainly cross fit, after years of training I plateau strength wise, I am not looking to add muscle size, just increase my strength and stamina a little bit to compete with younger folks.
I'll stay at 250MG Testo this week maybe increase a little bit next, since this is my first cycle I dont have lot off expectation, it's a learning experience to see how my body react.
Thanks for the feedback bro.

suppsforlife

Sounds like a good plan! Good luck with it.
and by the way, if you want, for the second cycle, you may try Turinabol. It can help you with:
I do mainly cross fit, after years of training I plateau strength wise, I am not looking to add muscle size, just increase my strength and stamina a little bit to compete with younger folks.
Tbol is not very helpful at adding muscle size, but it does increases strength and stamina. Can give it a try to see how you react on it. May be different from the effects on Anavar.
Whatever you choose - good luck!

JackForr

I'll stay at 250MG Testo this week maybe increase a little bit next, since this is my first cycle I dont have lot off expectation, it's a learning experience to see how my body react.
come back with updates.
btw, i used anavar and I haven't got those crazy sides... is true that everyone is different! i did got some pumps, but nothing too crazy