first cycle in over ten years

Ytown82

Hey there. I introduced myself in the intro forum and now posting right away in the cycle forum. Hopefully that's good etiquette not sure. After reading your guys posts I've decided on the following cycle and pct with some questions. I've already purchased my gear and here's my plan. Let me know what you think and any suggestions.

Test Cyp for 15 wks. 250mg/1ml 2x a week. 

Pct. 2 weeks following last pin.

Aromasin (exemestane) 12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25

Nolvadex (tamoxifen) 40/40/20/20

Clomid 100/100/50/50

Heres my question. I've read that I should take Aromasin during my cycle starting at week 2 and take 12.5 e3d. I've also read I should just take it as needed or not at all. What are your thoughts on Aromasin during my cycle? Also, how's my cycle/ pct sound? Thanks for any feedback.

***** I'm just going to edit my original post because it won't let me comment or reply. First off thanks for the reply Sig. N what does IMO mean? Also I don't need to tapor Aro off in pct? I was gonna take Aro on my pin days, sun/Thur, so I don't forget. Should I take that from the beginning of my cycle or start in week 2 or 3? Sorry for all the questions your feedback is much appreciated bro.

siegmund

Looks good except ,aro, should be used on cycle ,so drop aro out of pct,, a lot of bros don't need a ai on a test cycle ,but I would use 6.25 e3d,its a low dose and will keep estro in check without ,crashing you but if estro shows you can always up dose,, IMO , and pct ,once aro ,is dropped out is perfect, excellent research ,and excellent choice of cycle ,A + bro and +1 for great cycle

Standingup

Im actually going to say aromasin can be handy in pct , but at a very low dose. Aromasin during pct will control any rebounding estro and has been shown to increase natural test.

As far as during cycle, yes I think its needed. At least it is with me, I start to feel sluggish if my estro gets too high.

siegmund

In my option (IMO) lol bro you will see ,a ai ,is person dependent ,what I mean is what works for me ,may not work for you and so on , for me I take 12.5 of aro EOD ( every other day ) but now and then like the other day I seen bloom face ,My eyes and lips start getting puffy swole look ,and increased acne ,so I popped a extra dose of aro in there ,and now in on my regular EOD ,but I may move up dose ,see that's what I mean by person dependent ,I know a bro that gets a lump in his throat ( hi milk :) ) but that's his sign ,you have to come to read your body ,just like I used adex for 3 year ,,and swore by it ,,now after using aro ,, I won't use Dex ,I don't know how I ever did ,I think you get my point ,we can give you a base to go off ,but you have to find out you m,and yes I would start aro 2 weeks in and adjust from there   seig

Standingup

Thats right, this is not a one size fits all game.  All these suggestions are guidlines and starting points. Glad you pointed that out Sieg, because I think sometimes people forget they need to "tune" their program to their own body.

Ytown82

Really appreciate it guys, especially dumbing down the abbreviations for me! I gotta a better grasp now. I rather ask so I know rather than guess. All of this makes me think wtf was I doing in high school. Wow.