First cycle: Test E + Dbol + Var

llosco

Hello! Pleased to be a new member of this forum :)" src="http://www.anabolicsteroids.co.za/media/kunena/emoticons/smile.png" alt=":)" width="19" height="19" />

Well here is my data:

37 years
1,76 cm
79 kg
15 years training
17% BF

After a ton of research, I've decided to run my first cycle. I've read several times that for a first time is better to use just one injectable so you can check out your body reaction. So I've decided to run the Equipoise in another occasion. Anyway I've wanted to add a dbol kickstarter and a var cycle exit. The first HCG shot will be 10 days after the first Test E shot and the last one 10 days before last var pill.

Legalon is Milk Thistle, to be taken 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after cycle (sorry I left it in Spanish :p" src="http://www.anabolicsteroids.co.za/media/kunena/emoticons/tongue.png" alt=":p" width="20" height="20" />)

Besides being open to any comment I have the following doubts:

- Is it ok to take aromasin 12.5 mg/ed while I'm taking dbol, or is it enough eod?
- is it ok also to take aromasin 12.5 mg/eod till I finish with var?
- Should I take Liv. 52 throughout the whole cycle? Would you add SAME?
- I've read something about Aromasin disrupts dbol. Do you know something about it? Would it be better to change it for Adex while on dbol?

Thanks in advance!!

Cycle:

https://i.imgsafe.org/c180538.jpg

Dolf

My suggestion to you is to drop the dbol as a kick start and use the var as a taper. One key to a first cycle is learning yourself and how you react and respond to the compounds. If problems arise how will you know what the cause is?

As far as the ai's go you don't know if you're e2 sensitive or not. You might crash your e2 and that's not fun at all. Running test only and leaving the ai out, but having it on hand is what you should do. Find out if you're e2 sensitive or not and then run dbol on your next cycle. If all is going well and you want to taper with var then go for it. That's my 2 cents...any questions feel free to ask brother.

llosco

Hello!

Thank you for your advices, yes definitely I'll drop the dbol, this cycle is more about a test so yes...

About the e2 yes also, I'll have an AI in hand and check, would you recommen Aromasin or Adex?

I've also received many suggestions about doing a shorter cycle, so how about running test e for 9 weeks with 250mg eo4d? That would be 444,44 mg per week.

Another common suggestion it's been to wait 4 weeks between the last shot and the PCT instead of 3, as test e needs 30 days to get out of the system, also I'll run var for 5 weeks instead of 6, starting in the last test e week, what do you think? Then probably I can lower the dosages of clomid and tamox a little bit, do you find the dosages ok given the length of the cycle?

Here is the new cycle:

i.imgsafe.org/f3c0302.jpg

Dolf said:
</p><p>My suggestion to you is to drop the dbol as a kick start and use the var as a taper. One key to a first cycle is learning yourself and how you react and respond to the compounds. If problems arise how will you know what the cause is?</p><p>As far as the ai's go you don't know if you're e2 sensitive or not. You might crash your e2 and that's not fun at all. Running test only and leaving the ai out, but having it on hand is what you should do. Find out if you're e2 sensitive or not and then run dbol on your next cycle. If all is going well and you want to taper with var then go for it. That's my 2 cents...any questions feel free to ask brother.</p><p>
</p>

ramdisck

Dolf gave excellent advice.  Test only. I was very happy with two test only cycles. Kept it very simple. fist one was  test e second test prop.  that way i got used to eod pins and felt how increasing test affected me.

SemperFi

X3.

Test only cycles are my most memorable. First impressions are always the longest lasting. Enjoy this first experience. Carry the attitude and experience that you gain from it to move forward towards your goal! 

SF

turnupthegas

I know for me I was young dumb and didn't have MG in my life when I embarked and I ran my first rip. I got broscience from a gym dealer who gave me a bottle of test e a bottle of deca and a bottle of test suspension in water white milky stuff. CLUELESS!! pinning long esters every other day with a huge gauge drawing needle till i ran out and of course no PCT whats that lol? 

What i'm driving at is my suggestion is to seriously entertain the suggestions around here. Its all coming from a place of "giving a shit" There are plenty of people on here who have made similar bad choices due to lack of education and proper research when they started so utilize this board ias much as possible

You are well on your way, but i would also suggest just test for your first rip. See how sensitive you are to amortization before you add dbol in the mix, but concur with Dolf, don't see the harm with the var once your gains from the test plateau, by then you will know how you react to test alone, but make sure u have enough test to run while you finish the var. Like CASH is king.....TEST is king with aas, in the sense that it sits atop as a necessity in any cycle.

llosco

ramdisck said:
Dolf gave excellent advice.  Test only. I was very happy with two test only cycles. Kept it very simple. fist one was  test e second test prop.  that way i got used to eod pins and felt how increasing test affected me.</p><p>
</p><p>
SemperFi said:
</p><p style="margin: 0px 10px 20px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 21px;">X3.</p><p style="margin: 0px 10px 20px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 21px;">Test only cycles are my most memorable. First impressions are always the longest lasting. Enjoy this first experience. Carry the attitude and experience that you gain from it to move forward towards your goal! </p><p style="margin: 0px 10px 20px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 21px;">SF</p><p>
</p><p>
turnupthegas said:
</p><p style="margin: 0px 10px 20px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 21px;">You are well on your way, but i would also suggest just test for your first rip. See how sensitive you are to amortization before you add dbol in the mix, but concur with Dolf, don't see the harm with the var once your gains from the test plateau, by then you will know how you react to test alone, but make sure u have enough test to run while you finish the var. Like CASH is king.....TEST is king with aas, in the sense that it sits atop as a necessity in any cycle.</p><p>
</p><p>Thank you all for your help bros!! No matter how much you research in the end the voice of the experience is priceless...</p><p>Well, according to your advices this is going to be my preparation:</p><p>WEEKS 1-9: 400 mg/week Testosterone Enanthate (250 mg/eo4d)</p><p>WEEKS 8-13: Anavar 50 mg/ed (25 mg twice a day)</p><p>WEEKS 1-13: Aromasin 12.5 mg/eod</p><p>WEEKS 2-12: HCG 250 IU/eo4d</p><p>WEEKS 14-17: Tamoxifen (40/20/20/20)</p><p>WEEKS 14-17: Clomifene (50/50/50/25)</p><p> </p><p>Do you aprove 4 weeks between the last test e pin and PCT?</p><p>Probably I should start with lower doses of aromasin to make sure about my E2 sensitivity....</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>

ramdisck

i would stick with Testosterone to week 12.  Aromasin you'll only use if needed. If it were me I'd do 250 2xs a week Sunday night and Thursday night.  Easier that figuring every 4 days.  

I won't comment on the Var. I've not ran it. 

K

kalpa

Start with test and save the rest for later cycles. Your recepters are new so test will do just fine.