First Cycle/Testosterone Undecanoate( Andriol)

t-rex

Hello MG,

I'm thinking of starting my 1st ever cycle of test and was considering Andriol.  I'm a healthy and fit 43 yr old male at 215ibs and 15% bf.  My bp is 285 and my squat is 315....both clean.  I've been working out/dieting steadily for the past 2 yrs.  My goal is to put on 10ibs of muscle and increase my strength gains.  I like the idea of not having to pin and I also like the fact that this is very low toxic to the liver/safe, as far as orals go.  Dan Duchaine raved about Andriol and Anavar....he said he "couldn't think of a nicer stack for a man".  Other vets have raved about it as well, but said it was scarce and pricey

I've seen it being offered from some very reputable sources.....they have it in 40mg pills.  But I'm curious about how many mg's I would need daily and for how long of a cycle period.?  And could I put on 10ibs of muscle/see strength gains if my diet and training are both in check during cycle? I know I should only do a test only 1st cycle, but was considering possibly adding some Anavar to help w/ some strength gains, etc.  People have advised to do a test e or c cycle, but Im just not ready to commit to pinning for the next 12 weeks.

Any input would be much appreciated. 

T

flipper

cycle length for orals IMO should be no more than 6 weeks for a first cycle anyway.

Also worth starting at a low dose to see how you react and handle any sides.

Drink loads of water and have PCT planned and to hand.

t-rex

Thanks for the input....ive been doing a lot more research and come across a lot of info that states you basically need at least 200+ mg's daily and even at that dosage the size/strength weren't anything special.  I think test e injections at a moderate dosage is going to be my best option.

Standingup

Wait a second I think Im confused . I am familliar with test undecanoate as Nebido and if thats the case I would not run that for a cycle. Its more of a TRT drug.  Or are we talking about diferent things here ?

Standingup

Ah I just went and looked up Andriol , so yes I see its an oral version of the injectable Nebido.  But as with any oral testosterone at least half seems to be lost during digestion. 

I hated the idea of injections at first too, but if its of any comfort I will tell you that you get used to it very quickly.

siegmund

I agree with STEPUP, its recommended 2× week test to keep stable blood levels ,but bro I'd consider doing a shot of t a week over that ,shit bro run test e @ 250 ml do 1.5 mil once a week that's like 375 ,IMO I think you would gain more from that ,also if you get comfortable u can up to 2× w  words for thought

t-rex

yeah ill be OK w/ 2 x a week injections.  I just thought if I could take a pill that's non toxic/safe and gets good results its almost a no brainer.  But from what I've been reading as well, even w/ very large daily doses you aren't getting much of anything in the end. 

Thanks for the input !