First cycle

Trooper

Hi everyone
I'm 22 trying to get as much info as possible, literally any and all advice is welcome and I appreciate it in advance. This is my very first cycle I am considering and I am a complete beginner to steroids.

I have been training consecutively for 4 years and have my diet under control. I also train 3 times a week with a personal trainer. And 2 other days training cardio on my own.

After researching this and other platforms i believe my best option is a test only cycle first time and my current choice im leaning towards is test-E. I believe 0.5ml at 250mg is more than enough a for a 5 day week for this compound however please advise if you would suggest otherwise. I would just like to mention i am completely against the use of oral steroids such as Dbol. Although i understand other orals will be necessary for PCT.

The main knowledge I am trying to gain is regarding the use of AI's relating to estrogen. I would preferably like to only take them if needed and i would be monitoring this through symptoms of high estrogen opposed to bloods. What would be the best way to keep my estrogen under control, what drugs to use and what strength. Am i right in thinking it will be different for everyone?

I would currently like to try a 10 week cycle. 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 4 weeks pct.

Also how did everyone find the security of the top rated sources on here? Was delivery sketchy or is it fine getting delivered to home.

Many thanks in advance

suppsforlife

Hello there, at 22 I wouldn't recommend you the use of steroids at all. I would say you need to wait at least a few more years. But I do understand this won't stop you as it doesn't stop almost anybody...
please advise if you would suggest otherwise.
start at 300 mg weekly. Example of Test E administration: 150 mg Monday and 150 mg Thursday. Every week.
i am completely against the use of oral steroids such as Dbol.
good for you
Although i understand other orals will be necessary for PCT.
those "orals" are not steroids.
The main knowledge I am trying to gain is regarding the use of AI's relating to estrogen.
Have Arimidex (Anastrozole) handy. Don't use it unless you notice high estrogen symptoms (you may notice, or you may not). Research high/low estrogen symptoms online. If you have high estrogen symptoms add some Arimidex. If you have low E symptoms it means you are overdoing on Arimidex. Usually people start using 0.5-1 mg Arimidex and work from there
Am i right in thinking it will be different for everyone?
yeah, you're right.
I would currently like to try a 10 week cycle. 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 4 weeks pct.
can't really understand this, do you plan to run Test E for 4 weeks??
Also how did everyone find the security of the top rated sources on here? Was delivery sketchy or is it fine getting delivered to home.
can't discuss about sources, but I'm a source myself so I even if we could, I don't know anything about others, lol