First time need help

Jgtp14

Hello,  I am seeking help to get the right steroid.  I am looking to loose fat, get cut and add mass.  I am somewhat impatient and looking for a steroid injectable or oral that will help me get what I am looking for in the shortest time frame to see results.  I put in the work at the gym and understand the harder I work out will help factor into quicker results but I am new to taken steroids and this will be my first time.  Can someone give me their suggestion on what steroid I should go with.  Also what works better if any,  injectable or oral?

R

RP4U

"I am looking to loose fat, get cut and add mass"  The everything at once cycle?? Steroids aren't magic my man :)

Look bro, in this game its the turtle that wins not the hare, impatient and wanting quick results is a losing combination my friend

My suggestion (seeing you do not have any experience) would be to start with a straight Test (E) or (C) cycle... Is 10-wks fast enough for you?

Diet is KEY, Results are made in the kitchen

"Oral only" cycle is not a cycle my man

My .02

strong

I have to agree with the above comment. There is no miracle steroid. I don't care what anyone says. there is no oral you should take without test. Being the way you stated your question, you must not be in the best shape. You must have a solid clean diet. Get that going first. Then your workouts need to be sped up a bit. you really have to state height, weight, bodyfat and what your goals are. everyone on this and any aas site wants to pack on lean mass. This will be a process. you need to read and keep asking questions.

siegmund

×2 to the above comments , I recommend researching cycles, and putting the footwork in , actually thats the way this works , always when asking for advise , provide age , weight , height , bf  goals . 

Just trying to help all    if you dont alredy have a solid foundation  this is a waste   aas is nothing more than a tool , diet is key , then training and once these two are in sync, and foundation is obtained , which I highly beleive is at least a solid year , then aas can be utilized. I trained natty up until a few years back .and if it wssnt for trt I would still be training natty im sure of it.  

Based on want you've writen my assumption about you is your completely clueless about steroids and dieting. What you want to do, so simply as by using steroids, as you suggested. Which is loss body fat and gain muscle. This is the goal of every bodybuilder everyday. It's an interget ballet between dieting and trainning. Steriods are the finishing touch. They just amplify this prcess, they do not substitute it. Depending on your body fat percentage, if it's not a singletary numercal percentage you wouldn't see much if any results anyways.. I'll give you some simple dieting advice... you say you put the work in and it's not showing.. Manage your macro nuturtion.. make sure you are eatting less kals than you are burning so you loss

bodyfat Do cardio on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning.. less carbs more protein... good luck