Flu Shot ?

D

dolfanshan

I do! I've had the flu a couple of times. It sucks, so I started getting the flu shot for about the last 8 to 10 years now.

siegmund

Speak of the devil I just had wife at a dr. Appointment , she got hers we were at rite aid getting her perscriptions , and over lould speaker they announced flu shots ,30$  lm getting the shot and the nurse is pushing and pushing  .  So hard  she like wow sorry guess theres to much muscle , because the liquid didnt want to go in , I have problems with 25 g. Used a 22 g the other nite worked great think I may switch to 22 ,but I was laughing ,, the shot friggen burned 

D

Dont_trip

I do not get the shot when I do I get the flue 3 years I have not got the shot I don't get the flu....The way they create that shot is horrible...I would advise everyone to stay away remember "Population Control" it ties into it

milkin

Same here, I do not care for the way they come up with the shot either but it is proven to work im most cases. I do not get it myself and I am mid 50's, but I will most likely get it when I get up there in age a bit more. Flu + old age is not a good mix.

D

dolfanshan

Had a coworker around 60 thought he had a stroke. Come to find out he got Gullain Barre syndrom from what they think was the flu shot. Had doctors not figured it out soon enough it could have caused permanent damage. There is risk with anything. You just have to choose what your willing to risk.

rustamouse

It's all about herd immunity. If you inoculate a significant proportion of the population in insulates the vulnerable and those that have not developed their own immunity to the influenza.

Personally, I tend to get sick after taking it, but I still support the concept.

Plus, its a good way to get some expert advice on how to inject into the delt site. I might bring some gear next time and ask the nurse to inject it for me LOL.

Outlawthing

I take chances without it  there are so many strains of each type and no way of knowing which one u will get so vaccine may not work  maybe when I'm older 

B

BenchHog

I havent had the flu in years knock on wood and have never had the shot. I beleive it depends on how much your risk is of catching flu as to weather or not you should get shot. My risk is relatively low. Level of possible exposure is low. But now that Ive said all this ill get the damn flu lol