Food Prep for the Week

SharonKY

Here we go....get ready for food galore...well ok a few items.  I'm traveling and the weather is supposed to be nasty at the start of the week.  I tend to pack a little more in case I get stuck somewhere. Please let me know if there are things that I could improve or shouldn't be eating.  Trying to hone in on the diet so I can start leaning out, but I need all the help I can get.  I would be willing to post recipes for any or all of these if anyone is wanting them.

[[{"fid":"28946","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]Spicy Italian Beef, Wilted Shard, Caulifower Pop, Rice

[[{"fid":"28947","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]Blood Orange Shrimp, Safforn Coconut Rice, Stirfry Veggies

[[{"fid":"28948","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]Tequila Lime Chicken, Cumin Roasted Broccoli, Rice

[[{"fid":"28949","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]Banana Oat Bars with a Honey Drizzle

csancheezy

you are quite a cook! Most of us dudes are eating eggs and oats, chicken rice and veggies, lol the boring bro foods

JdDaniel01

When she whips out the saffron coconut rice, you know she's just rubbing it in our faces! Lol. Looks delish Sharon!

SharonKY

Thank you all. 

so this is pretty much what I eat. Is this I point as far as diet?  One meal actually lasts all day as I can't eat that much in one sitting.  suggestions welcomed!

B

Burrr

SharonKY said:
</p><p>Thank you all. </p><p>so this is pretty much what I eat. Is this I point as far as diet?  One meal actually lasts all day as I can't eat that much in one sitting.  suggestions welcomed!</p><p>
have you plugged them into myfitnesspal.com to see how the macros work out? </p><p>what kind of kcal number do you shoot for daily? I'm also more of a learner than a teacher when it comes to the diet part, and usually just wing it and try to eat a mostly protein huge diet. </p><p>I've got a bit of a blessing in disguise with Celiac disease, It's hard to gain weight with my damaged GI track</p><p> </p><p> </p>

SharonKY

I generally do not eat breakfast...for some reason since surgery I cant really eat for a few hours after getting up.  I drink coffee...probably a bad idea.  So I take advantage and do cardio at that time.

SharonKY

I am so sorry that you are suffer with Celiac. 

I havent plugged them in because I am horrible at keeping up with entering stuff. Plus I dont ever eat a whole serving. LOL  I am supposed to have about 1200 calories per day.  I think I get about 700 in....so I am perplexed on how I can build anything unless I start eating some junk food which is a slippery slope with me.

strong

Sharon, its coming. Patience is awesome. You will get to see yourself closer to your goals weekly. Its the best feeling ever...