forums

siegmund

brothers ,

ty the forums are really looking good ,I thank everyone for sharing such valuable information ...u know a strong board got ,a mix of source page and forum popping off .and were getting it ...

I must say it feels good reading the knowledge being shared ..it makes us all stronger and at the same time it will get ,the serious new user active and asking questions ..ty agion

I myself got more time and will be putting it out there

Pumped

The thanks goes to u for motivating and giving us an adrenaline fueled pep talk. Personally I really enjoy mg a lot more since the balance has occurred. there has been a lot of contributions lately which will make for a great Goya battle ;)

strong

Yea Sieg, I have been reading a lot more topics. nice to see..  Were in a little bit of a dangerous game. I see us growing and the sources getting better.

expdom

It's much easier here than some places, nobody is going to jump on you for saying something, even if your wrong I think people here understand that you are giving your opinion and not always stating solid facts. If you are wrong and someone corrects you there is a much healthier debate here, not a bunch of high karma headhunters trying to put someone down to impress their super cool internet friends.

D

Dont_trip

What's up exdom long time no see I see things are going well anyways good to see you

csancheezy

one of the reasons people feel so comfortable here is that they can be honest about being where they are or what they want to do, or think, and then they will not get attacked  by insecure keyboard warriors.

expdom

Definitely, you were one of the first guys I ever talked to on the forums when we started this thing, it's good to see you around and I hope I get to see you around some more. I can remember a time when we used to talk a few times a week a year or so ago, it was weird when I came back and you were not around anymore.

expdom

Exactly man, If some newer uneducated guy is planning on running dnp, insulin, t3 or methyl tren I would rather him come in here and lay it out without the anxiety of potential chastisement. There would be 20 guys in line to tell him why it would be a bad idea and to lead that guy in a much better direction. If they see a bunch of internet bullies bashing the last guy who was thinking about running tren ace in his first cycle they may just go ahead and do it without the great input they could get from all of us.